Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Grand Avenue & Muppet Courtyard

The symbol on the top of the tunnel entrance and used on the real life tunnel is from the official seal of Los Angeles:

Seal_of_Los_Angeles_California-400x400.png

DHS Tunnel:

DRQYGYzV4AAnHSI.jpg

DVC kiosk next to SW:GE excitement and close to the bar - prime site!

Says “Little Tokyo travel company”??
(on the main photo, yellow below the right hand porch roof)

DVC kiosk next to SW:GE excitement and close to the bar - prime site!

Says “Little Tokyo travel company”??
(on the main photo, yellow below the right hand porch roof)
It's at least themed appropriately. I'd love to see them add a Japanese food option in this area now that we've at least got a hint of the setting. Of course this could also create a segue into Sanfransokyo if BH6 takes over Star Tours.

Here's Little Tokyo in real Downtown LA:
little-tokyo-3-19-11-111.jpg

It’s still open:

Thanks.

Hmmmm. Three in one park. Is that the most? Now that I think about it Magic Kingdom has at least three, and I believe Epcot has 3 (or 4 counting the lounge check in counter downstairs).

As much as a money-grubbing thing that these seem like, I like always being nearby a DVC agent while on vacation, in case I have a question about my points or need to check on something. They do more than just sell new people, they're also there to help existing members.

Thanks.

Hmmmm. Three in one park. Is that the most? Now that I think about it Magic Kingdom has at least three, and I believe Epcot has 3 (or 4 counting the lounge check in counter downstairs).

As much as a money-grubbing thing that these seem like, I like always being nearby a DVC agent while on vacation, in case I have a question about my points or need to check on something. They do more than just sell new people, they're also there to help existing members.
There’s at least 4 in the park... there’s one down Sunset, too.

It should also be noted my family has DVC and I just stayed at AKL and currently at Copper Creek due to mismanagement of our points (we were gonna lose them), so I’m not anti-DVC :lol:

Last edited:
There’s at least 4 in the park... there’s one down Sunset, too.

It should also be noted my family has DVC and I just stayed at AKL and currently at Copper Creek due to mismanagement of our points (we were gonna lose them), so I’m not anti-DVC :lol:
Oh yea! The orange booth outdoor market area has one. Totally forgot.

It's at least themed appropriately. I'd love to see them add a Japanese food option in this area now that we've at least got a hint of the setting. Of course this could also create a segue into Sanfransokyo if BH6 takes over Star Tours.

Is that a real rumor, or just fanboy conjecture? Because Big Hero 6 could fit into both DHS’s animation/movie theme and Disneyland’s Tomorrowland theme. Hmm.

Is that a real rumor, or just fanboy conjecture? Because Big Hero 6 could fit into both DHS’s animation/movie theme and Disneyland’s Tomorrowland theme. Hmm.
It’s just sort of a wish of mine, but it is based on what you said about how it would work for both DL and DHS.