Aventura Hotel | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

Aventura Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The hotel is blending into the area a lot better than expected and it looks like they hopefully won't have a last minute rush like they did next door.

Reactions: JPRA513
The hotel is blending into the area a lot better than expected and it looks like they hopefully won't have a last minute rush like they did next door.
I kind of had the feeling that the fact that the opening isn't until August was a result of them learning their lesson from Sapphire Falls and Volcano Bay's openings. I'm thinking this won't be the same rush at the end that we saw with those projects, and won't require further finishing touches after open. Or at least I'm hoping... there's a happy medium between Disney taking way too long on construction and the rush job (not in terms of finished quality, but where they were at the deadline) Uni did on SF and VB. I'm thinking they've found it.

It'll be hard to unseat Sapphire Falls as my preferred hotel, but Aventura is intriguing to me. It's value, but honestly, the rooms and amenities don't seem value, just the location and lack of water taxi. Regardless of where I stay, I will be spending plenty of time at that rooftop bar on my next trip, for sure.

Reactions: JoeCamel
Is Aventura still going for the same prices as Cabana Bay? I checked out some random dates a couple weeks ago and the prices were identical.

Truthfully, I don’t see a reason to pick Aventura over Cabana Bay other than price. CB seems like a more convenient and well-themed hotel

I kind of had the feeling that the fact that the opening isn't until August was a result of them learning their lesson from Sapphire Falls and Volcano Bay's openings. I'm thinking this won't be the same rush at the end that we saw with those projects, and won't require further finishing touches after open. Or at least I'm hoping... there's a happy medium between Disney taking way too long on construction and the rush job (not in terms of finished quality, but where they were at the deadline) Uni did on SF and VB. I'm thinking they've found it.

It'll be hard to unseat Sapphire Falls as my preferred hotel, but Aventura is intriguing to me. It's value, but honestly, the rooms and amenities don't seem value, just the location and lack of water taxi. Regardless of where I stay, I will be spending plenty of time at that rooftop bar on my next trip, for sure.
That rooftop bar is gonna be crowded.....

Reactions: JPRA513
$20/night is pretty cheap for those that want the view.

For me though, I could care less about the view if i'm staying at Aventura. If i'm staying here, it's most likely for something like a 3-night HHN stay. Choosing the cheaper option saves me $60 and can go towards alcohol at the rooftop bar :lol:

Same. Universal knows they need a HHN hotel and I think this will be it

Looking at the pics, I suspect they will open early.

I had a volcano view room two weeks ago. They don't turn out the pool/volcano lights at night. It was fine
That's because it's a park and workers need to be in there third shift maintaining the park. The lights are on in all three parks at night.

My point is if enough people get annoyed at this, it can easily be turned off after a certain hour because it just doesn't need to happen whereas third shift is 100% necessary.