Volcano Bay: General Discussion | Page 161 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay: General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
hqdefault.jpg

Let it rain!

Wife and I are headed to WDW and Uni for just a short couple days each a week from tomorrow. Seeing Orlando will be in upper 70s. I do believe we’re gonna hit up VB again mid week. Should be slow as dirt- Can’t wait!

:eek:) Hope you get as many empty Volcano stair-climbs as last time...

Hope is not closed for temperature when we go from UK, first time VB, second week of Feb. Please does anyone know their closure temperature?

Reactions: Andysol
:eek:) Hope you get as many empty Volcano stair-climbs as last time...

Hope is not closed for temperature when we go from UK, first time VB, second week of Feb. Please does anyone know their closure temperature?

Im still catching my breath :D

It looks like its going to be a little colder than I originally thought. We'll see if I can nut up and go. I'm from Texas so 60s is cold for me.

It appears that if the majority of the morning is going to be in the 50s, even though the afternoon might make it into the 60s, they shut it down. At least those are the projected temps in Orlando for those dates.

Reactions: Coasted
Tim Tracker showed them on his video a week or two ago. He said they were better built than the originals.
This is a silly question - but please how can I tell which is TimTracker’s latest VB video you mention above ie don’t seem to be in date order? (I have now subscribed)

This is a silly question - but please how can I tell which is TimTracker’s latest VB video you mention above ie don’t seem to be in date order? (I have now subscribed)
I just used the one that someone posted a few days ago. It was real cold weather so it had to be pretty recent, plus it had a segment on the rapid lazy river which no longer uses tubes, life vests only.

Reactions: Coasted