Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

You know what I'm kinda glad it got the boot... because it's early. Last year's absence was a major hindrance behind the scenes of the event due to it being so late in construction. With the amount of time they have now I wouldn't doubt that something equally as good or maybe even better will fill in its place.

As I said again, I really hope the next HHN maze should be based on the new Halloween film that is scheduled to come out this Halloween season. It's also a Universal property so they don't have to share money with anyone, in contrast with most properties which are 3rd party companies. They should not miss the potential at all, and Universal really needs something special and unique that makes this HHN worthy. We should tell that to John Murphy about it.

As I said again, I really hope the next HHN maze should be based on the new Halloween film that is scheduled to come out this Halloween season. It's also a Universal property so they don't have to share money with anyone, in contrast with most properties which are 3rd party companies. They should not miss the potential at all, and Universal really needs something special and unique that makes this HHN worthy. We should tell that to John Murphy about it.
Who’s John Murphy?

Has anyone mentioned the possibility of an AHS gauntlet? Now, granted, probably the only season that would consistently work as a scare zone is Cult, but who knows? Things like stilt walker witches and Roanoke in the tunnels could be cool.

Has anyone mentioned the possibility of an AHS gauntlet? Now, granted, probably the only season that would consistently work as a scare zone is Cult, but who knows? Things like stilt walker witches and Roanoke in the tunnels could be cool.

2:27. *Instead of "your" think "my"

I'd rather see Purge return than see an AHS scare zone.

I've always assumed that if AHS was expanded to something other than a maze, it would be on the Terror Tram. But that was back when it still had the old route, and more forest environments to have stuff from every season.

Yeah, ironically, the given this year is Halloween as opposed to AHS, purely due to how Universal and Blumhouse have had strong relationships with each other, and that it makes a heluvalot of sense to bring it to the event this year.

Yeah, ironically, the given this year is Halloween as opposed to AHS, purely due to how Universal and Blumhouse have had strong relationships with each other, and that it makes a heluvalot of sense to bring it to the event this year.
Blumhouses' Halloween is pretty much set in stone for this year. If it doesn't come this year in any way shape or form then color me surprised.

It has to be. Halloween in 2018 is Universal's biggest year for a horror movie set in the middle of a Halloween season. It also has the potential to be just as good as the original, and be better than the previous Halloween movies who are mediocre and not living up to the original movie. This could be Halloween's biggest comeback in years of relevance.

I'm pretty sure Warner Bros. is still fuming over the lawsuit and is not up in a mood to license out its Conjuring property to anyone right now. If WB lose this, they could get hit big time.
The lawsuit has already been settled.