Aventura Hotel | Page 33 | Inside Universal Forums

Aventura Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
That's because it's a park and workers need to be in there third shift maintaining the park. The lights are on in all three parks at night.

My point is if enough people get annoyed at this, it can easily be turned off after a certain hour because it just doesn't need to happen whereas third shift is 100% necessary.

The light isnt that bright.
The lighthouse doesn't run all night anyway...maybe a couple of hours after sunset

I've gotten out of studios at 9:30 - 10pm once and the light was already off

I would guarantee it.
So RPR will have a walking path via Sapphire etc. Good news. Out of interest do the onsite hotel shuttle buses currently have to go indirect via the central parking complex?

If not indirect great ... if yes indirect then does it take the same time from both ROR and Portofino to VB? (Even tho Porto is far from VB)

Off topic, but would be helpful to know...

So RPR will have a walking path via Sapphire etc. Good news. Out of interest do the onsite hotel shuttle buses currently have to go indirect via the central parking complex?

If not indirect great ... if yes indirect then does it take the same time from both ROR and Portofino to VB? (Even tho Porto is far from VB)

I think the hotel VB shuttle runs down the convention entrance between RPR and SF back then out out to the loop. Pretty sure they run a loop for the parking garage.

They do not run to the main parking garage. One route stops at RP and SF. The other stops and HRH and Portofino. Security is at the bus drop off by the new hotel (the construction is what stops SF from having a walking route....the busses that run to the garage drop off further down at the VB entrance as guest on that loop go through security back at the garage.

It seems that from ground level from the pool the garage wont be so visible
Yeah, I doubt I will spend much time at that pool, probably go over to SF or CBBR south for the lazy river. if it is hot enough just walk to VB and spend it there. If I am at Aventura I'll probably be on the roof looking at plenty of ugly rooftops.

Reactions: Disneyhead
Yeah, I doubt I will spend much time at that pool, probably go over to SF or CBBR south for the lazy river. if it is hot enough just walk to VB and spend it there. If I am at Aventura I'll probably be on the roof looking at plenty of ugly rooftops.
Leave me fix that, "If I am at Aventura I'll probably be on the roof looking at plenty of ugly rooftops with blurred vision. ":cheers::)

Reactions: JoeCamel