Remy's Ratatouille Adventure | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Remy's Ratatouille Adventure

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From BlogMickey:
france-pavilion-expansion-11062017-1-1068x712.jpg

france-ratatouille-construction-11072017-4.jpg

france-ratatouille-construction-11072017-3.jpg

france-ratatouille-construction-11072017-2.jpg
Francepavilion-merged-final-1.jpg

PHOTOS: Land Cleared for Ratatouille Attraction and France Pavilion Expansion - Blog Mickey

I didn't realize there was so much elevation change from the back of France to the lagoon. I walked it from the back of America to the lagoon but didn't really feel it there. Just an uphill walk.

So, directly to the right when facing the current Boulangerie there will be a new entrance/exit to Les Halles. It'll be an alleyway from the attraction side.

The france pavilion prior to the Les Halles expansion.

r-1410141096-FrancePavilion1.jpg

As you can see, the bakery expansion made the building into a "square" so lack of a better term. It only takes up the far corner though, so the new walkway will go right beside it and a covered area (Les Halles original footprint) will be a sort of pass-through arcade building.

Looks like not much (if any) change since last aerial update. Could be waiting until the new year to fully get started on construction of this.

2019: Rat
2021: GotG
I'd be pleasantly surprised at Rat in 2019 (although one would think it should be easy to accomplish).

From what i've heard, this was planned for 2019, but has been pushed back to spring 2020 as of now.

Earth moving is finally getting underway in a real sense. Seems this project has picked up quite a bit since the start of the new year.