Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 233 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Pretty much on and off during peak season, so from Christmas to slightly after New Years. Now that it's relatively slow season they're back to normal lines.
Thanks. :thumbsup: ...I was just curious since they were doing the reservations last year during most non peak times too. Good to see they backed off. Reservations (Virtual line) are a pain.

It is fast and furious
ekQpV59.gif

Guys just be glad its a ride and not a show....trust me if we were getting fast and furious live, you would be begging to have supercharged....especially after the clips of the show on youtube. Universal could've done worse.

I'm content we are getting this now.

Reactions: Andysol
um no i would love to have a fast and furious stunt show.something along the line of lights motors action.
Yeah, a F&F stunt show would be amazing actually.

I understand not getting something like that though because obviously UOR doesn't have that type of space to be wasting (and LMA was insanely expensive to operate because of the amount of tires used, stunt driver pay, etc)

LMA=:bored::sleep: lots of talk, not much action
Well LMA was about the movie making side of things. A F&F show could just be a badass car show.

I was just using LMA because it's really the only car stunt show that we've had in any of the parks. Well, except for Matt Hoffman's stunt show in IOA that was open for like 2 years :lol:

A stunt show would've been a no-brainer years ago. Now it seems like a dead artform. The LMA at Walt Disney Studios Paris is still operating but I would imagine just at 1 or 2 showtimes per day.

Well LMA was about the movie making side of things. A F&F show could just be a badass car show.

I was just using LMA because it's really the only car stunt show that we've had in any of the parks. Well, except for Matt Hoffman's stunt show in IOA that was open for like 2 years :lol:

Didn't there used to be a boat show at USF years ago? Or am I misremembering?