Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 234 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Man, this takes me back. I get the impression that this kind of stunt show would never be allowed today regardless of how talented the drivers were. Was the Miami Vice show or was it something different? I remember almost every USF having a scene from this show, mainly the boat driving off a ramp with explosions either side (Something LMA would copy years later)

Anyway, back on topic:

What’s practising? Never heard that word before.
practise
VERB
[WITH OBJECT]
  • 1Perform (an activity) or exercise (a skill) repeatedly or regularly in order to acquire, improve or maintain proficiency in it.

‘I need to practise my French’

no object ‘they were practising for the Olympics’

maybe it because im re watching monk but does young vin diesel look like he could grow into monk.
gallery-1468861299-vin-diesel-young-with-hair.jpg
MV5BYzE0YmExN2QtOTIzMy00NmVkLTlmZWYtMjJhNjM3YjRiZDA0L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjExMjk0ODk@._V1_UY1200_CR113,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Yeah. They've really been burnt on opening issues a lot lately, ie. Gringotts, Kong, Volcano Bay...all in a row.

Did Kong have a bad opening? The worst thing I remember about it was people waiting for soft opening but that’s on them. That and the ridiculous queue times.

Reactions: Andysol
Did Kong have a bad opening? The worst thing I remember about it was people waiting for soft opening but that’s on them. That and the ridiculous queue times.
They had all of those vehicle issues, and had to extend the soft opening a month or longer than planned. And the vehicle issues even continued after the official opening, lessening the capacity at the time.

They had all of those vehicle issues, and had to extend the soft opening a month or longer than planned. And the vehicle issues even continued after the official opening, lessening the capacity at the time.

I forgot about the vehicle issues but that’s why you have soft openings I guess. The way F&F is going, it seems like they have hopefully learned their lessons and that could maybe also explain the delayed opening date from 2017.