What Games Are You Playing? | Page 32 | Inside Universal Forums

What Games Are You Playing?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm all set for the road. I'll be playing on my PSP Final Fantasy Tactics and...... Rock Band Unplugged. I'm serious, it's actually a lot of fun! I bought it after trying the demo.

Last edited:
Been playing NHL 09 religiously again. Getting into shape for next year, at the minimum I'd like to be a regular Division 2 team. We just lost the the 7th team in the world last night, 4-3, with all of their goals being glitches. Pathetic.

RCT3 as always

I've been getting back into that.

Just bought Fear 2 yesterday and finished it about an hour ago. Scariest game I've ever played. I had nightmares last night. Totally wicked awesome game. One of the better campaign missions I've played. If you don't mind scary games and love campaign missions, this is the game for you. It was totally filled with the "no, I don't want to go in there" scenes, and the "**** yeah let's kick some ***" scenes. Amazing game.

i've been Playing MLB 09 the show for PS3 since april. It should hold me over till modern warfare 2 and other good fall games come out

Guess who's back? I took quite a bit of a break, maybe I'll get back into the whole forum-posting deal.

Anyway, I've been playing a good deal of Rock Band 2-I'm now reasonably good-ish (by my standards-I can't pass most of the REALLY impossible songs though) on guitar, but still suck at drums-something I'd like to change, but my friend borrowed my kick pedal and broke it. :doh: I've also gotten to doing some COD5-I downloaded the second map pack, but unfortunately my PS3 hates the internet as usual so when I DO get online I end up at levels that came with the game... though it was fun attempting Nazi (or in this case, Japanese) Zombies on my own. Finally, my brother and I are working our way through the Halo 3 Campaign on Legendary-a LOT of fun when you have two people together!

Currently going thru Quake 4 on my new laptop. I had played before but not with the Graphiic capabilities of my new Laptop. Qosmio X305-Q715.

I have always been a fan of the quake series, Deathmatch online is great.