Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 238 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yesterday Entry way/queue music was playing. Definitely fits the ride I guess, but in a virtual queue setting it could be grating if they are playing it inside, too. It was very up-beat, Electronic music that they were piping in from what I heard. Of course I only walked by quickly... I imagine plenty of "See You Again" is on the loop, too. :saw:

I was hoping they'd stick with Brian Tyler's F&F theme

Was anyone else surprised that there were no stanchions in place from the outset?

Me. I mean, people are idiots. I’m sure people who laying on the hoods like dolts.

My bro and I went to car shows all the time as kids with my dad. My dad had the rule that we had to have our hands behind our back when looking at cars.

Not too complicated- as long as you have parents that teach respect. But therein lies the problem...

I have a 69 Corvette. Can’t tell you the amount of people that just touch it when talking to me. “Nice car” *hand rubbing fender* *me cringing*

Me. I mean, people are idiots. I’m sure people who laying on the hoods like dolts.

My bro and I went to car shows all the time as kids with my dad. My dad had the rule that we had to have our hands behind our back when looking at cars.

Not too complicated- as long as you have parents that teach respect. But therein lies the problem...

I have a 69 Corvette. Can’t tell you the amount of people that just touch it when talking to me. “Nice car” *hand rubbing fender* *me cringing*
Ahhh. used to have a 72 Corvette Sting Ray, same color as the one above, with side pipes & T roof. Amazing horsepower & acceleration. That car got me in soooo much trouble. Women just love vettes. :)

Reactions: tankart150
cba.jpg

Rip Van Winkle...Day One...The Great Universal sleep.....Wake me when we hear any significant Universal news or anything happens with the slow motion F&F attraction. :sleep:

Haven't heard anything about TM previews yet. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this attraction opens on short notice. This isn't insider info, it's just a gut feeling, but I could see them doing TM previews one week, then just opening the attraction the next with a surprise grand opening ceremony.

Haven't heard anything about TM previews yet. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if this attraction opens on short notice. This isn't insider info, it's just a gut feeling, but I could see them doing TM previews one week, then just opening the attraction the next with a surprise grand opening ceremony.

I wouldn't count on it. There's definitely going to be a good buffer to prevent opening issues that have plagued them recently. We're still a good ways away from actual opening.

TM previews though......