Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Picture of the Day - Orlando

DLP under the snow ! Simply stunning !!

1518028849-img-4344.jpg

so much in life depends on timing (to me). I dislike planning and prefer to just 'go with the flow', especially when on a trip or on vacation. My wife, on the other hand, likes to have. I never find plans as well thought out. My wife had an event to attend in Orlando on SAT. We drove up on FRI (no plans for any parks or anything)....but she made reservations for a table in the piano bar so we could try Pat O'Brien's for dinner. Needless to say we were 20 minutes late and our table was not there anymore. We ate outside (as it was a lovely night), walked over to the piano bar after dinner (my wife tells me after about five minutes that the entertainment is not that good)....so we take a walk, thinking about getting desert....I mention that I bet NBC and UNI are showing the Olympics and that I bet it looks cool on the massive screens...as timing would have it, we got to see the opening ceremony on the best TV I've ever seen these things on!

WP_20180209_22_44_34_Pro_LI (2) by Peter Bierman, on Flickr