Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Ticket Price Increase at Disney World

Aug 5, 2012
Louisville, Ky
Does anyone know if ticket prices at Disneyworld increased today? I was on their webpage earlier today checking out various packages for a 6 night trip and now the same packages appears to have increased anywhere from $400 to $600 more?? Thanks for any replies.

I have been a long time member, but don't post a whole lot, but I would like to take the time to thank the Insiders for all the info they provide to us; Teebin, DisneyHead, JungleSkip, AliciaStella and many others I can't think of right now. It is most appreciated!!

I don't think they've increased ticket prices yet. But chances are they'll be increased within the next two or three weeks. That's been their recent MO time.

A prime example of fluff reporting. The Sentinel reporting makes me laugh. They state, "the hike comes as Disney tries to even out attendance throughout the year so guests aren't stuck waiting in line and have a better time". If the Sentinel actually investigated what they write, they would realize that line waits are still generally long most all of the time, since Disney cuts staffing and ride load ability on the non peak attendance days. A guest can't win. Even if you pay an off season ticket rate, the lines will still be long for most of the decent attractions. Disney just drops the attraction capacity levels to save money. There may be less people in the parks, but your ride wait time will not let you have a better time. Pure unadulterated BS..... Touring Plans has to keep adjusting their crowd levels to reflect the continuing rising standby times..................Robert Niles of Theme Park Insider, in today's column on the ticket price increase, adds this caveat, "at some point in 2018, multi day tickets to WDW theme parks will become date specific. Your Disney World theme park admission tickets will be tied to the dates you plan to use them, just like hotel reservations. "

Last edited:
Man those AP increases kinda hurt.
Every time I visit the parks it makes me want to cancel my passes. It's such a miserable experience regardless of the price, then you throw that into the mix and it really makes it hard.