Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 77 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
i think it will be something like universal classic monster mania back in 2000's Orlando event. basically it's a house where the monsters are made into modern age. this is what they did
Frankenstein is a huge muscular giant sewed together,
Dracula has his mouth covered in fangs
and the wolfman was more wolf then man

Yeah, no.

Every podcast, every convention, ever interview Murdy always brings up the respect he has for this creatures. The last thing he would do is over exaggerate them from their original form.

Murdy cried at the end of Frankenstein, not because it was scary but, because he felt bad for the creature.

Reactions: hhnlover
Yeah, no.

Every podcast, every convention, ever interview Murdy always brings up the respect he has for this creatures. The last thing he would do is over exaggerate them from their original form.

Murdy cried at the end of Frankenstein, not because it was scary but, because he felt bad for the creature.

Huh... if he felt bad for the creature I don’t know how he’ll make it scary. If Murdy is genuinely more passionate about this house than he was about the AC houses, Shining, and Exorcist I’m hoping it’ll deliver on all fronts.

Huh... if he felt bad for the creature I don’t know how he’ll make it scary. If Murdy is genuinely more passionate about this house than he was about the AC houses, Shining, and Exorcist I’m hoping it’ll deliver on all fronts.

Because there are more classic monsters than just The Creature:lol: He also claims that Dracula is just an evil person so I can't wait to see what he does with him.

I mean, I felt sorry for King Kong and the Candyman. They had crappy lives. Doesn't mean I won't brown my pants if a giant gorilla or an angry hookman attacks me. I'm sure he can make it work.

Reactions: ush.hacker
With IT, I definitely expect to see large puppets, like what we saw in The Thing and La Llorona; from giant Pennywise coming out of the projector to the woman in the painting. I really hope they do a freaky job with the Leper; that scene was disturbing honestly.

Reactions: marip123
With IT, I definitely expect to see large puppets, like what we saw in The Thing and La Llorona; from giant Pennywise coming out of the projector to the woman in the painting. I really hope they do a freaky job with the Leper; that scene was disturbing honestly.

I think the big puppet at the end is going to be Spider-arm Pennywise, with a Freddy Snake Pennywise for the projector scene. Regular stilt-walkers for the woman in the painting and the leper. "Don't dead open inside" hands for the nightclub fire.

How do you guys think they're going to do the hands coming out of pennywise's mouth in the sewer? That's my "white elephant" effect, in that it's probably not going to be used, but it'd be cool if they do use it.

How do you guys think they're going to do the hands coming out of pennywise's mouth in the sewer? That's my "white elephant" effect, in that it's probably not going to be used, but it'd be cool if they do use it.
i see it as being as this, the actors head will be in the chest and there will be a fake head, he can reach his hand through the hole in the mouth basically

Almost forgot: Amanda lifting up the two hikers from AvED last year can be Pennywise lifting up Georgie-puppet in the flooded basement. God, this year is gonna be grand, isn't it.

Edit: Now here's a big question about IT I don't think has been answered yet: How are they going to do the storm drain? Will there be a scare coming out of it or will it just be a prop?

What do you think the facade is going to be for stranger things?

Since it's looking like Waterworld, I wouldn't put it past them to just repurpose last year's ToT facade to the Beyer's home. Or Hopkins' Elementary would be nice too.

Since it's looking like Waterworld, I wouldn't put it past them to just repurpose last year's ToT facade to the Beyer's home. Or Hopkins' Elementary would be nice too.

I mean, it sort of looked like the Byer's house already. I was gonna say the school, though, for no better reason than that's where the show opens.

so everyone what scene do you hope is in one of the houses, mine is the werewolf massacre scene from trick r treat

Byers house is probably gonna open the house and the first scene might be the Christmas lights; just to knock those two out of the way immediately. I can’t imagine how transitions are gonna handled from Byers house-school-Hawkins Lab-Upside Down if they’re really gonna put it in Waterworld.

Reactions: chris.g
Of scenes I would love to see but could not happen I would say the Encounter with Eddie and Pennywise.

I hope that this scene is more Dialogue driven like the "He's got your Baby" Scene from 2015 Insidious Return to the Further. It would be pretty uneasy.

But in general I would love to see a Dialogue Driven Scene like "He's got your Baby" in IT.

How do you think the commercial is gonna be? Hopefully Michael Myers, IT, and Stranger Things are in it