Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 78 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Byers house is probably gonna open the house and the first scene might be the Christmas lights; just to knock those two out of the way immediately. I can’t imagine how transitions are gonna handled from Byers house-school-Hawkins Lab-Upside Down if they’re really gonna put it in Waterworld.

I mean, they've done multiple facades in small locations before. The Metro Sets are pretty small and has had plenty of facades in the past, like in Crimson Peak and Ash vs Evil Dead. And it's not like either the school or the lab (ok, maybe the lab) are that demanding with regards to space. Surely they can fit them into Waterworld if they were planning to do Conjuring, a maze that requires a bunch of facades, over there.

Reactions: horrornights789
I mean, they've done multiple facades in small locations before. The Metro Sets are pretty small and has had plenty of facades in the past, like in Crimson Peak and Ash vs Evil Dead, and it's pretty small. And it's not like either the school or the lab (ok, maybe the lab) are that demanding with regards to space. Surely they can fit them into Waterworld if they were planning to do Conjuring, a maze that requires a bunch of facades, over there.

Trueee; I forgot Conjuring was even gonna be in Waterworld. It’s gonna be insane how packed ST will get considering it’s right in the front; I feel like it’ll be at a minimum wait of a 45minutes - 1 hour every night

I mean, with IT, I know it would make sense to have a lot of fake balloons as decoys, possibly the same type of lighting effects they used for the spiders in Shrek 4-D, just with red balloons to disorient guests. I think that's the maze that's getting the new location. I bet Murdy might try to fit in some water effects in the Thing, primarily with the Malamute thing is spraying the other dogs with it's gunk. Maybe even take a page from Orlando's Trick 'r Treat scare zone and have a barfing effect, except have it spray the guests.

Reactions: horrornights789
I mean, with IT, I know it would make sense to have a lot of fake balloons as decoys, possibly the same type of lighting effects they used for the spiders in Shrek 4-D, just with red balloons to disorient guests. I think that's the maze that's getting the new location. I bet Murdy might try to fit in some water effects in the Thing, primarily with the Malamute thing is spraying the other dogs with it's gunk. Maybe even take a page from Orlando's Trick 'r Treat scare zone and have a barfing effect, except have it spray the guests.
It was stated that IT will go in 747 and Halloween will get the new location.

Reactions: MacMillian Crew
what we want - a actor who looks like kurt russel
what we get - a constipated kurt russel mask

I mean, you laugh but those Jack Torrance bald-caps over at Orlando looked terrible.

Edit: Best of bad choices, is what I think. They'll probably get look alikes for small roles like Kurt Russell, but I don't think it's possible to find 10 people that look like Bill Skarsgard.

I mean, you laugh but those Jack Torrance bald-caps over at Orlando looked terrible.

Edit: Best of bad choices, is what I think. They'll probably get look alikes for small roles like Kurt Russell, but I don't think it's possible to find 10 people that look like Bill Skarsgard.

Actually, according to Xander Lawson of HHNInfo they looked amazing! B_wUZutWcAAgm_F.jpg

since the thing is confirmed i have a question, since there's only 5 forms the alien takes [dog, Bennings, Norris, Palmer, and Blair ] so there will only be 5 alien scenes, what do you guys think will be the rest?

since the thing is confirmed i have a question, since there's only 5 forms the alien takes [dog, Bennings, Norris, Palmer, and Blair ] so there will only be 5 alien scenes, what do you guys think will be the rest?

Bunch of people yelling at each other, probably. It's in the Mummy, so it shouldn't be that big in the first place. Maybe some outdoors scenes or a scene in the Norwegian base to pad things out, and it'll be golden.