Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 51 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So, basically all they need to do know is put on the rings and that lift hill sign thing. Then remove all the construction stuff.

Quick question, no that they're testing this ride at night and employees have ridden, how long do you all think it will take to we atleast get soft openings?

I am surprised that nothing was said on the fourth. It would be perfect time to say something especially with a packed to capacity crowd staring at the thing. My prediction is that tomorrow we will get some kind of announcement about either rockit' or horror nights. Another good time because all the weekend vacationers will be home at their computers.

Just got this in an e-mail. The song list for HRRR.

HRRRSongList.jpg

At first I thought that the list but the more I look at it there are more songs appealing to me. There is at least one song from every category except for Club/Electronica that I would like to listen to. I hope that every once and a while they change up the list a little. Maybe a little Metallica.:cross:

I really hope they do said changing up Yeti. This is, to say the least, an extremely disappointing list for me. What under the Classic Rock/Metal category is considered Classic Rock? I'd really want some Led Zeppelin now that its ride (in its original incarnation) is no more. Admittedly though, it will be awesome listening to Sabotage. And on the metal side, I'm also for Metallica, but I am in an incredibly strange Megadeth mood as of late-Wake Up Dead would be utterly amazing to listen to on a roller coaster, and it's practically a perfect lenght, to boot!

Last edited:
That's a pretty crappy list....

Why would they have Harder Better Faster Stronger by Daft Punk and Stronger by Kanye West....they're basically the same music. And for real? Can't touch this?!

And what's with the old BEP songs? I understand Pump It, but Don't Phunk with My Heart?

Most of these songs don't match up with a roller coaster you would think...I'm really disappointed in the final track list. The only song I'd probably use is Stronger.

They had so many better songs on that one survey....this sucks.

A lot of these do not go with a roller coaster. When I think of songs that would be good I think of Ride the Lightning, Highway Star, Bat Country. I am hoping that song changes will come. But for now some of these songs will work.

I'm actually satisfied with the list. After I saw all the songs, I took the liberty of listening to each of them while simultaneously watching the virtual POV that Universal provided. Most of the songs actually fit the speed of the coaster well. What I think Universal should do, since they have rights to so much music, is that at the end of each quarter, find the song in each genre that was least picked, and replace it with a new song from that genre. That keeps the music fresh.

Also, I found a REALLY cool video of this thing testing (shot from under the double-take).

*Lame Attempt at Humor Removed*

A lot of these do not go with a roller coaster. When I think of songs that would be good I think of Ride the Lightning, Highway Star, Bat Country. I am hoping that song changes will come. But for now some of these songs will work.

Actually, all three of those would be great, even Bat Country (though I'm not much of an A7X fan myself).

Ryan, I must say. :yikes: That reveals some pretty astonishing stuff. Such as
the fact that you had to Rickroll us all, when Rickrolling is just about done
and that other part where
Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks Rick Astley
. Man, it gets me excited! :lol:

Actually, all three of those would be great, even Bat Country (though I'm not much of an A7X fan myself).

Ryan, I must say. :yikes: That reveals some pretty astonishing stuff. Such as
the fact that you had to f***ing Rickroll us all, when Rickrolling is just about done
and that other part where
Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks Rick Astley
. Man, it gets me excited! :lol:

Well that's because I love you guys. I want to do my part and give you guys an informative video about just how amazing this ride can look.