Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They certainly didn’t he erect two tower cranes to dangle track pieces in place. Something big is going to be built. .
Toy-Story-Land_Full_30615.jpg

Yes, it was just me being hopeful that they are 2x the height because the new ride would be 2x the height...
You don’t need heighth to have a good Coaster. Manta at Sea World San Diego is a solid coaster and the biggest drop is only 45 feet. I think this will be just fine, though it won’t be quite that thrilling, I would imagine.

Yes, it was just me being hopeful that they are 2x the height because the new ride would be 2x the height...

You don’t need heighth to have a good Coaster. Manta at Sea World San Diego is a solid coaster and the biggest drop is only 45 feet. I think this will be just fine, though it won’t be quite that thrilling, I would imagine.

I agree, I present you....

I agree, I present you....

I knew nothing about Maverick before I rode it the first time. One of the best and most surprising coasters experiences I've ever had.

If this will be anything like Maverick, it would be vying for best coaster in Orlando (that being said, my hopes aren't THAT high :lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.