Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 52 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Brian noticed a new Rockit billboard today on his way home from work.. it says..

"Get ready to rock out at 65 MPH!"

He took a camera phone pic, he will post as soon as he gets home.

Well I was gonna post it but it came out awful. I drive past that billboard everyday to work so I'll take a better one with a better camera tomorrow. :lol:

As reported from screamscape (so take it for what it's worth) the height restriction will be 51".

Instead of checking Screamscape you could check the Universal Studios Orlando website and see the rides profile and it tells you the height restriction I believe it said 52 although it may be 51.

From Screamscape:
(7/10/09) A local area readers tells me that Orlando’s Monsters In The Morning radio show team (WTKS 104.1) has reported that their will be airing their show live from Universal Studios Florida and the Rockit coaster on Wednesday, July 22nd.

Also, here is a pic of the new billboard. (Sorry it's blurry. I was driving, ironically, at 65 :lol:)

IMG_1029.jpg

Someone send me a text or aim message when this ride is open to general public or pass holders please.
alien.jpg

This is from screamscape.
I’m not sure how true this is, but according to one rumor, if you fail to choose your own song on the Hollywood Rockit, the ride will randomly choose one for you. The odd part of the story is that the list of songs it may choose at random for you just might include some songs not part of the list of 30. However the downside to all this is that if you don’t choose a song, it also wont record a video of your ride experience either.
I'm not really posting it for truth just to ask, where does screamscape get their info? The part about getting a song not on the 30 just made me laugh.