HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I think that they can make an Usher scary. Look at the director. Directors aren't scary but they made him scary.

I think that the undead thing could get a little offensive. But towards the Usher I'll judge him when I see him, if that rumor is even true. It's only July. We still have a long time to go and anything could change.

I think that they can make an Usher scary. Look at the director. Directors aren't scary but they made him scary.

Have you ever seen the South Park episode where Speilberg and Lucas do all the movie-remakes? That was hella scary.

I am really hoping for an area of famous actors/actresses that have died ... in a zombified form.

Zombie James Dean
Undead Marilyn Monroe

It's a license to print money :)

Michael Jackson? :look:

Too soon, I know. I apologize. :lol:

Although this wouldn't work as an icon, when you say everything about the ushers, if they were simply minor employees (out front letting people in and whatnot) I can imagine something like the bellhop costume in Tower of Terror.

Here is the promotional artwork for the event from Screamscape. And I will be the first to say, wow this looks awesome.
HHN2009Promotion.jpg

Construction update.Some pictures taken by hhnfreak over at the Vault. This is in the Disaster queue..

constructiondisaster2.jpg

construction.jpg

Looks alot like a movie theater facade. If done right, this could look really awesome. Tons of room to work with for a facade in Disaster. Doomsday's facade was awesome.

Outkatz.com posted the house/location listing that comes out every year with nicknames that we must decipher. :lol:

Soundstage 23 - Agana - Posted June 9, 2009
Soundstage 23 - Big Boy - Posted June 10, 2009
Sprung One - Geppetto - Posted June 11, 2009
Sprung Two - Civic Duty - Posted June 11, 2009
Parade Building - Flashlight - Posted June 11, 2009
Soundstage 22 - Brute - Posted June 11, 2009
Disaster Overflow Queue - Plea Sant Vielle - Posted June 11, 2009
Jaws Queue - Hammer - Posted June 11, 2009

Actually, after a little googling. Agana means blood in Guam. So I'm guessing Dracula gets a soundstage? Geppetto is Chucky, obviously. I'll be doing more research.

EDIT: I'm guessing Big Boy is Frankenstein.

^oh. I got excited there. That is a very weird coincidence. Dracula would be awesome, though. Maybe Brute is wolfman?

That's what I'm thinking as well.

I think there's a quote in the SAW movies where Jigsaw says something about it being "your civic duty"... or maybe I'm just imagining things.

Flashlight to me seems like it could be a general movie themed house. Ushers walk up and down the aisle with flashlights.. etc.

EDIT: Okay. Here's a few new observations.

- Geppetto could also be SAW. Unlikely, though.
- Plea Sant Vielle... maybe the long rumored black & white house?
- Hammer is tough. By process of elimination it seems like it HAS to be SAW. Doesn't make much sense, though. Why would they put their marquee house as far as advertising goes in the Jaws queue? Not a very good track record since they started using it again.

Brian took some construction pictures behind the Simpsons today.

IMG_1040.jpg

Hmm, not sure what this could be...

IMG_1045.jpg

A little closer.

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

Hmm, Gepetto is a "puppet master" so it could also mean SAW, referring to "Billy" the puppet.