Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

CityWalk Orlando Updates & Changes General Thread

CityWalk is getting a new logo:
EcEN6YA.png

It's basic.

It’s due for an update, but... that’s not good. The current logo is unique and interesting (even if it’s past its prime). This is boring and unoriginal.
I think it will look good on cupss/bags/and the inevitable neon signage they're going to create...I dig the simplicity

The old one just has that early 2000s, low frame rate zoom feeling

I think it will look good on cupss/bags/and the inevitable neon signage they're going to create...I dig the simplicity

The old one just has that early 2000s, low frame rate zoom feeling
Yea, definitely looks like a modern take on a classic neon sign.

I always viewed Cold Stone as a knock off. When I was young I used to go to Marble Slab before Cold Stone ever existed, then all these other places (Cold Stone being one of them) started popping up with the same concept.

I always viewed Cold Stone as a knock off. When I was young I used to go to Marble Slab before Cold Stone ever existed, then all these other places (Cold Stone being one of them) started popping up with the same concept.
They all are rip offs of Steve's Ice Cream which opened in 1973 in Boston. It was the first "Super-Premium ice cream with mix-ins". It is also consider the fore father of the Blizzard/McFlurry/Concrete concept.

They all are rip offs of Steve's Ice Cream which opened in 1973 in Boston. It was the first "Super-Premium ice cream with mix-ins". It is also consider the fore father of the Blizzard/McFlurry/Concrete concept.
I always figured there was probably one that came before. In my area at the time Marble Slab took off pretty quick and then there were all kinds of new places popping up with slab and stone in their name.