Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said it before... there exists a golden opportunity to really, really improve guest flow. Even if it's *only* trees and a water feature (and not the additional row of shops I hope for) - they need to knock down some walls.

38502189030_1ed421082e_o.jpg

Can they also move the Hogwarts Express Photo-op.... pretty please?!

It’s amazing how quickly we went from highly themed indoor coaster to an outdoor coaster.
They never said indoor that was speculation so can’t hold that against them. Just when your release says experience, next level story telling, highly themed like never befor, it better bring that. Now it still could be just that since no one really knows what’s happening still.

Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars (Hong Kong Disneyland) might be a good comparison? Of course less rock work, more trees. Ground hugging, mostly outdoors with a few 'scenes', launched with a trick or two.

That might not be a ground breaking E-ticket, but it's sorely needed on the Universal menu. They have enough rides in warehouses. Albeit, it's sort of what I expected from that old Jurassic Park Amber mine rumour.

I'm kinda disappointed that its just going to be a coaster and no show scenes. I sure hope the themed forest wins me over.
I don't believe anyone has said that, unless I missed something

Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars (Hong Kong Disneyland) might be a good comparison? Of course less rock work, more trees. Ground hugging, mostly outdoors with a few 'scenes', launched with a trick or two.

That might not be a ground breaking E-ticket, but it's sorely needed on the Universal menu. They have enough rides in warehouses. Albeit, it's sort of what I expected from that old Jurassic Park Amber mine rumour.
This is a great example of how it could work

I personally am looking forward to something non 3-D and fast from Universal...It's been a while

Speaking of which, after seeing that strange pit, do you think there could be some sort of “drop” sequence on this?

That’s my guess but I’m not sure how that’s a game changer when 13teen will have been open a decade by the time this opens. There has to be more to this ride.

At this point in time, I don't believe that even any Insiders have any legit info of what the coaster or ride will be, so just about everything here is "pure, unadulterated speculation". But it is kind of fun to guess and speculate. But there's no need, at this point in time, to be happy or disappointed, just curious.

That’s my guess but I’m not sure how that’s a game changer when 13teen will have been open a decade by the time this opens. There has to be more to this ride.
Knowing how quickly Universal gets things done, I feel if this were a ride that was just like 13, it wouldn't take two years to build...And wouldn't require the amount of acreage that DD took up

I just think we aren't receiving much in terms of speculation..And therefore, we're getting a very blurry picture of what the ride will be

Speaking of which, after seeing that strange pit, do you think there could be some sort of “drop” sequence on this?

I'm thinking it's more of a tunnel. Maybe something like in CoS where the Anglia goes under tree trunks while running from Spiders. Maybe a brief pause and spider scene in there before shooting back out.

At this point in time, I don't believe that even any Insiders have any legit info of what the coaster or ride will be, so just about everything here is "pure, unadulterated speculation". But it is kind of fun to guess and speculate. But there's no need, at this point in time, to be happy or disappointed, just curious.

That's what I'm taking from all this. Once any strong rumours start to surface, I'd be expecting an announcement shortly after.

I don't see any announcement coming until some of the track is on site. By then we'll probably know what it is anyways

The track showing up only tells us what type of coaster it is and maybe what to expect thrill wise. Everything else could happen way after.

It will be interesting to see what this thread is like a year from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.