Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion | Page 55 | Inside Universal Forums

Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Any update on the live entertainment in Pandora? They cancelled the drum show awhile ago and are said to be rewriting it/ creating a new show.

Agreed well deserved, although it didn't have much competition in 2017. The other nominees were...
SW: Secrets of the Empire getting recognized as a nominee is well deserved, too.

Reactions: jtsalien
Agreed well deserved, although it didn't have much competition in 2017. The other nominees were...
SW: Secrets of the Empire getting recognized as a nominee is well deserved, too.
I dont know Nick that Ocean Odyssey one was an incredible experience

What is the capacity on FOP? I recall people stating that the load time was atrocious...
The posts that I've been reading from the prominent insiders on Magic have usually been saying 1200 an hour when all four theaters are working, which is problematical, since theaters still go down often.

From the FoP article:

For locals eager to check out the buzz about the new ride or tourists who aren’t lucky enough to snag a FastPass, that could mean spending more than half of the day in line to ride one attraction at Animal Kingdom.

Well, on the bright side, I guess that means Animal Kingdom is a full day park now.

The posts that I've been reading from the prominent insiders on Magic have usually been saying 1200 an hour when all four theaters are working, which is problematical, since theaters still go down often.

Ahh. Well that article is not as boast worthy as it might seem. It will be a 105° day in Maine before I ride the thing.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Ahh. Well that article is not as boast worthy as it might seem. It will be a 105° day in Maine before I ride the thing.
I wouldn't stand in that line for any attraction, Universal or Disney. 45 minutes is about my max. The ride hasn't been built that's worth three , four or six hours of my time in line. :lol:

Sure, and no mention of the operational issues that are causing this. This is basically Gringotts' first few months but now spread over 10.
Yes. And if FOP had the capacity of Gringotts, FJ, Reign of Kong, Haunted Mansion, POC the lines wouldn't have to be anywhere near that long....The only real comparison is Frozen, which is new & doesn't have great capacity either.

Yes. And if FOP had the capacity of Gringotts, FJ, Reign of Kong, Haunted Mansion, POC the lines wouldn't have to be anywhere near that long....The only real comparison is Frozen, which is new & doesn't have great capacity either.
The issue is people get in line thinking they can fit in the ride seats and then make it there and can't. The amount of time between when you get on the RV to when the ride actually begins is way too long. If that could be cut down, they could increase capacity. If not then they'll always have this issue.

Reactions: Mad Dog
The issue is people get in line thinking they can fit in the ride seats and then make it there and can't. The amount of time between when you get on the RV to when the ride actually begins is way too long. If that could be cut down, they could increase capacity. If not then they'll always have this issue.
That's a special Disney issue that will probably never go away . Super sized is more the norm than undersized at WDW. And Disney fans are accustomed to fairly large seating arrangements. I recall the outcry with 7 Dwarfs coaster. Lots of unhappy campers. :)