Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 113 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A scene with the Ford driving by would actually be pretty neat.

One thing that bugs me about the idea of this attraction being outdoors is light. In the movies/books, literally almost every scene in the Forbidden Forest is in perpetual darkness. And most guests will be experiencing this in the blazing bright Florida sun. That seems so off to me.

One thing that bugs me about the idea of this attraction being outdoors is light. In the movies/books, literally almost every scene in the Forbidden Forest is in perpetual darkness. And most guests will be experiencing this in the blazing bright Florida sun. That seems so off to me.
What if... it doesn’t take place entirely in the forest?

What Florida sun? All I ever see is clouds and rain. ;):)

What if... it doesn’t take place entirely in the forest?
tumblr_o8hqs9aDjM1qcwg69o1_400.gif

Could we crash through some portion of Hogsmeade? The only "places" around the Forbidden Forest that make immediate sense would be Black Lake (tunnel), Shrieking Shack, and Hagrid's I guess.

There are at least three scenes that I can think of that occur during the day- and I just woke up, so give me time and maybe I’ll think of more :)

1) Grawp
2) Coming up to the Hippogriff and petting then riding it
3) Seeing Voldemort eating one of the Centaurs prior to the ground of Centaurs Coming up.

Or at the very least, I'd love to see a new video from you with your thoughts on what's happening.
Hopefully will do a new video in a couple weeks. Still waiting on a couple more details and clarifications.

For now, I will say there’ll be a few small bits inside, all in separate smaller show buildings scattered around the site. So it all won’t be outside.

One scene in particular looks to be in fairly large enclosed structure. A couple others are in smaller buildings. I get the feeling one or two will have some sort of projection in them. And the big one could have who knows what, but i think it’ll be towards the end of the ride so should be something good!

Hopefully will do a new video in a couple weeks. Still waiting on a couple more details and clarifications.

For now, I will say there’ll be a few small bits inside, all in separate smaller show buildings scattered around the site. So it all won’t be outside.

One scene in particular looks to be in fairly large enclosed structure. A couple others are in smaller buildings. I get the feeling one or two will have some sort of projection in them. And the big one could have who knows what, but i think it’ll be towards the end of the ride so should be something good!

Sounds like you know a bit and things are starting to leak. Hopefully that means an announcement is soon.

Starting to sound like what 7 Dwarfs ride "could" have been if they didn't shorten it and take out a couple of dark scenes. That wouldn't be bad since the 7 dwarfs ride is good in it's present state, just too short, but it could have been great with a couple of more dark scenes like the one that's there now.

Status
Not open for further replies.