Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What currently announced project are you most excited about?

What currently announced project are you most excited about?

• Toy Story Land

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TBA Harry Pottter Coaster

Votes: 12 18.5%
  • Star Wars Land

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • Guardians of the Galaxy Epcot

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Rat in Epcot

• TRON Cycle

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Nintendo World

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • Fast and Furious

• Other: Please List

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm going Tron. Even since I first seen it, I've been desperate to ride it. I'm not an overly big fan of Potter or Nintendo but I can appreciate what they're going to bring. Mario Kart sounds like it's going to be a game changer for Universal and possibly have the same impact that Potter did when it first opened.

So Im a huge Star Wars fan, but based on my experience with crowds at Pandora last month, the actual idea of going on any of the attractions without a 3 hour wait, is daunting.

I picked Nintendo, because I think it has the most potential to "blow us away" with immersion.

HP due to content & close completion date...... Love what GESWL should be, but realistically, with the DHS capacity problems and the ridiculous lines for Disney due to 26,000 on site hotel rooms and a bad fastpass system, there's no way I'm going to visit that land for a long time. Thus I'm not excited about something I probably won't see until 2023 or later. It's too far off.

Right now, I have to say SWL just because I actually know something about it.

Universal just needs one meaty Nintendo or Harry Potter coaster announcement to change that

I voted Nintendo because ever since it was announced my dream of DK in real life is coming true (eventually). Thats not to say I am not excited about any others, it’s just Nintendo is nostalgic. I really can’t wait for Tron as I think that ride will be amazing.

It's Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge for me. I'm very, very excited for Nintendo, TRON and Ratatouille are fun known quantities that are true expansions for their respective parks, and we've gotten every indication that the Potter coaster is going to (hopefully!) be great, too.

But what pushes Galaxy's Edge over the top for me is simply that I care more about Star Wars than I do the other IPs in play here. So all other things being equal, I have to go with SW.

F&F, TSL, and Guardians can all take a hike.

Fast and Furious no doubt. Seeing Vin, Duane and the rest of the crew is totally............ nauseating!!!
Honestly can't wait for Nintendo. Countless hours playing Super Nintendo and N64 makes me super excited to see what Universal/Nintendo has in store for us.

Potter for me. Ultimately, it comes down to the IP I care about most and that's it far and away.

Mario Kart I feel like I'm going to be disappointed in no matter what because the ride I've envisioned since I was young goes way beyond the scope of what's even possible in ride technology.

This is a bit difficult for me.

Guardians. This is a Multiple Super Hero concept experience and it's going to be one of the longest rides in the world. Not only that it helps balance a very unbalanced park. It's also REAL Unlike Nintendo.

Second would be ToyStory land purely based on my childhood. very close first for me.

Third would be Tron!

I had to pick Nintendo since that has the biggest chance of producing attractions I seriously want to ride as soon as they open. Now as for the others...

Toy Story Land - For the land this is taking up, it's not providing enough to help with the crowds to come. Pass.

TBA HP Coaster - Gotta' wait and see what it's going to be, but I feel it's going to be fun.

SWL - I'm intrigued and excited for the Battle attraction, but my excitement for the MF ride heavily depends just how interactive it really is. Crowds will be a pain BUT...I feel this'll be far more manageable then Disneyland's version.

Guardians - Any potential excitement I had for this was thrown out the window with the drifting coaster rumors. That's a waste of money/R&D right there.

Ratatouille - Much needed addition to Epcot, but it's still weak compared to Mystic Manor/Pooh's Hunny Hunt.

Tron - I'm glad it's coming stateside, I just wish it was open now since we know it's good.

F&F - Eh, at least it's a people eater of a attraction.

-----

Guardians. This is a Multiple Super Hero concept experience and it's going to be one of the longest rides in the world.

Well they said it's going to be "one of the longest indoor coasters in the world", most indoor coasters are not that long to begin with so that's not saying much. On top of that, it's stated as "one of", so it really comes off as a fluff statement.

Nintendo World off course! Who isn't excited about the idea of Mario and his friends, Legend of Zelda, Pokemon, Ness, Kirby, Link, Samus, Bowser, etc, and others? No major theme park ever has an area or attraction based off the video game itself. Universal is the first one to have a shot at it and with more experience too.

It's SW:GE for me, but tbh, i'm excited for pretty much all of these except F&F.

2019-2022 is going to be a really exciting time in Orlando.

I’ve been playing Nintendo games for literally as long as I can remember. I was excited when the HP lands opened, but it wasn’t the dream come true for me that it was for a lot of HP super fans. I honestly never thought a Nintendo land would become reality, but now that it will, I’ve never been more excited for a theme park project. This is for me what the WWoHP was for the HP super fans.