Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spidey is the best because of the way it integrates screens and practical sets/effects, it has a remarkable level of cohesiveness, and there is very little that breaks the immersion.

Plus it has a cohesive story. I still don't really have a clue what's happening in Transformers. Universal has really sold the story well on the HP rides so far.

I'm intrigued by the idea of entering a showbuilding via a tunnel in terms of how much of a mindf*ck this will be. Knowing a rough layout of a ride and how they're made gives you certain expectations of what is possible but I still can't get my head around how small the Gringotts building is for how much of a grand scale is presented in front of you from the second you enter the queue.

2. Barrel aged 'shine is called Bourbon.

3. Dollywood is awesome!

Not in Tennessee, it's Tennessee Whiskey

And

Ozarks ain't much different, most old timers' roots trace back to Appalachia, particularly East Tenn. Thus why some counties in North Arkansas had more enlist with the North than South.

Which reminds me that the following weekend after two in Florida and on a Disney Cruise, I'll be hitting up SDC's new coaster.

Never had moonshine, though I know it made commercial now in proper stills by proper still masters, unlike the hillbilly made moonshine that has methanol in it, the first alcohol to come out the still. Anyway, never had moonshine, probably would have loved that stuff as a teen lol. Bourbon I like, Evan Williams, though in general I prefer Scotch.

How do we go from Harry Potter, to Spider-man, to Tennessee whiskey so fast?

tumblr_n5swc7YuZp1qfcx4to5_250.gif

I hope the ride continues the winter setting of Hogsmeade.
Just to build on that: I don't remember the movies or the books ever explicitly talking about the Forbidden Forest during winter. I would assume the forest gets covered in snow, but I can't think of any snowy forest imagery from the movies. I feel like that could be precedent for a very summery forest.

EDIT: I stand corrected!

Last edited:
Can we move the moonshine talk to the pretzels thread? If the coaster is made by Leary, will ET start to make sense?

Oh, what I really came to say was something about riding at night, but I keep hearing that FL plans to get rid of standard time and they plan to stay on day light savings time which just seems bonkers to me.

I do hope UoR plans on staying open past sundown more often!

Plus it has a cohesive story. I still don't really have a clue what's happening in Transformers. Universal has really sold the story well on the HP rides so far.

I'm intrigued by the idea of entering a showbuilding via a tunnel in terms of how much of a mindf*ck this will be. Knowing a rough layout of a ride and how they're made gives you certain expectations of what is possible but I still can't get my head around how small the Gringotts building is for how much of a grand scale is presented in front of you from the second you enter the queue.
I always say Transformers The Ride is like the movies ... big, loud, explosions... not hint of a plot whatsoever :D

MoM: "I got this".

The extension of the Waterfront will be more than enough in my book. If the ride can some

Megatron wants the all spark. Duh. If he wants it, he can have it.

Hears Megatron screaming "NOOOOOoooooooo---" in the distance

I'm walking out of the Rick and Morty jokes like

LO7v38M.gif

__

To get back into the DC replacement, we previously talked in the past of Gwamp being involved. Is he still on the table, or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.