Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

Was just in the park a few minutes ago, and once again the Rockit was stuck on the block brake after the loop. Saw workers up there trying to get it going again.

This ride is a constant problem.
Bro, NO. Yeah it certianly has its issues, but I think it’s one of the better coasters in Orlando. Do I dare say I enjoy it just as much, if not slightly more, than Hulk?

Could be worse. At least this wasn’t a Togo.

Bro, NO. Yeah it certianly has its issues, but I think it’s one of the better coasters in Orlando. Do I dare say I enjoy it just as much, if not slightly more, than Hulk?

Wish I could agree with you. When it opened it was a top three for me. Now id place Hulk, Mako, Manta, Rock N Roller Coaster, Big Thunder, Everest, Mummy, and even Gringotts ahead of it. It leaves much to be desired lately.

Wish I could agree with you. When it opened it was a top three for me. Now id place Hulk, Mako, Manta, Rock N Roller Coaster, Big Thunder, Everest, Mummy, and even Gringotts ahead of it. It leaves much to be desired lately.
Huh. That’s too bad. I felt like it was fairly smooth when I rode it twice last Fall. Probably because I’m used to riding some rough head-bangers like Viper and Scream at SFMM. Those two are far more rough than HRRR...assuming you’re talking about smoothness.

Right but they are built because because there is a demo out there that likes the “rougher” woodies. (I realize what that sounds like lol). I wasn’t saying so much as let’s make the roughest coster possible it’s more subjective as to what’s classified rough and if it’s intentional/unintentional.

Right but they are built because because there is a demo out there that likes the “rougher” woodies. (I realize what that sounds like lol). I wasn’t saying so much as let’s make the roughest coster possible it’s more subjective as to what’s classified rough and if it’s intentional/unintentional.
Always liked the rougher wooden coasters myself. Mean Streak was the only exception, of any coasters I rode. I actually greatly prefer a wooden coaster over steel.

I'm completely with you on this. I think since the Hulk redo, I think HRRR is more enjoyable. The Hulk is what it is but I think HRRR was always meant to be something greater.

I think HRRR is somewhat iconic now to USF and it's a foundation of pretty much every single piece of UOR advertising.

I'm completely with you on this. I think since the Hulk redo, I think HRRR is more enjoyable. The Hulk is what it is but I think HRRR was always meant to be something greater.

I think HRRR is somewhat iconic now to USF and it's a foundation of pretty much every single piece of UOR advertising.
I feel if it went away tomorrow people would forget about it quickly haha