Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Pandora: World of Avatar General Discussion

Wait until TRON opens...
I'm a size 38/36 waist and 6'2 and 7Dwarfs was very uncomfortable. They made it tighter because of the size requirements. I'd love to see a non Disney version of that car on a proper length of track designed for normal height requirements and sizes.

I'm a size 38/36 waist and 6'2 and 7Dwarfs was very uncomfortable. They made it tighter because of the size requirements. I'd love to see a non Disney version of that car on a proper length of track designed for normal height requirements and sizes.
The swinging ride vehicle was pretty much wasted with this ride because of the shortened track and the slow speed of the ride. Put a swinging vehicle like that on a coaster going closer to 45-50 mph and it would probably be more effective.

The swinging ride vehicle was pretty much wasted with this ride because of the shortened track and the slow speed of the ride. Put a swinging vehicle like that on a coaster going closer to 45-50 mph and it would probably be more effective.
Yeah, the must heralded swing was hardly noticeable. If I didn't know about it being ballyhooed, I would not have noticed.

Don't we know, that the restaurant would take precedence.:lol: This is Disney, after all.
Not to sound like i'm defending them or anything, but if there's demand for one, it's also the cheapest thing to add and it will instantly pay for itself.

A new ride to a $750M land will be tougher to justify. Although if they keep stressing how popular the land is at quarterly earnings reports, maybe it wouldn't be *as* hard.

You know I’d be first in line for a table service in Pandora. (Maybe they’ll bring back my yummy breakfast options!!!)
I sadly never ate breakfast there, although the options sounded great and it always smelled amazing.

I thought about it one day when I was in the land and they start serving lunch at like what, 10:30 or 11, right? So they had to have people come in super early to set up a meal that was only served for like 2-2.5 hours. And first thing in the morning, most people are waiting in line for FoP or NRJ anyway, so I can't imagine they were ever that busy. It was probably a losing proposition for Satuli.

I sadly never ate breakfast there, although the options sounded great and it always smelled amazing.

I thought about it one day when I was in the land and they start serving lunch at like what, 10:30 or 11, right? So they had to have people come in super early to set up a meal that was only served for like 2-2.5 hours. And first thing in the morning, most people are waiting in line for FoP or NRJ anyway, so I can't imagine they were ever that busy. It was probably a losing proposition for Satuli.
The quiet and peaceful solitude was part of the allure of Satu’li breakfast. So nice in there without people.

Obviously I’d love to see a third (high-capacity) ride added, but I’d be open to some other kind of attraction. Perhaps a Pandora-fied version of the walking trails in Africa and Asia. Imagine a tour of caverns populated by various alien species in AA form. It wouldn’t have the draw of a ride, but I think if the AAs were really impressive, it could pull a decent crowd.

I'm not expecting anything like that, of course.

Last edited:
The restaurants in Pandora were never super crowded or had long lines. That's mostly because people are forced to wait 2+ hours to ride, and when they are done waiting, they want to see the rest of the park.

I think they should have also added a restroom in the queue. It's a big problem. They even have signs out front stating there is no restroom in the line.

The restaurants in Pandora were never super crowded or had long lines. That's mostly because people are forced to wait 2+ hours to ride, and when they are done waiting, they want to see the rest of the park.
For breakfast Satu'li was quiet, but I often have a hard time finding a seat for lunch, so they're definitely busy.

At least they added umbrellas over the extra tables they added outside that are not under the roof area. They're even themed with palm fronds on top. So nice. :thumbsup:

I think they should have also added a restroom in the queue. It's a big problem. They even have signs out front stating there is no restroom in the line.
You know, that makes me wonder if SWGE's attractions are going to be the first ever attractions with restrooms in the queue. Apparently their queues are even longer than Pandora's, so it'd make sense...

You know, that makes me wonder if SWGE's attractions are going to be the first ever attractions with restrooms in the queue. Apparently their queues are even longer than Pandora's, so it'd make sense...
Some queues have bathrooms, (or at least access to bathrooms close by,) they just aren't visible to guests. Ask an employee and they can take you to them. I think Mario Kart has such bathrooms planned, accessible through child swap and from several backstage halls around the queue, just gotta ask a TM. (And these would be separate from break room restrooms.)

I think having advertised bathrooms in a queue is much more of a problem than not having them at all. Think about the line for the bathrooms...are you expected to lose your spot in line if you go to the bathroom? If not, how do they enforce that? There would be so many people constantly pushing through other guests to catch up with their parties because they needed to go. A nightmare, in my opinion.