Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In theory that sounds good, but you'll pretty much be standing on a moving object so theres going to have to a bicycle seat/crotch support seat. They you are in some sort of suit looking canister, so add a claustrophobia effect. I think the reality is this isn't going to be that pleasant of an experience.
It's not an easy job being Iron Man... might explain all the drinking.

It's nice to see the old Triceratops Trail walkway used for something, even if it just 4 seconds of a new commercial. Also, first time I've seen CG raptors instead of the actual Raptor Encounter used in advertising. Get the turkey leg, Blue! Get it, girl!

One of the Triceratops Paddocks has actually been transformed into a training room for tech services. The work was being done right around the time someone trespassed for one of those abandoned explortion videos recently. The big figure is gone, but almost all of the other themeing remains.

Jurassic World and Fantastic Beasts say hi.

I think people need to forget about Fantastic Beasts. Unless the next movie increases its BO significantly (I wouldn't hold my breath), it hasn't shown itself to be worthy of the space in the park.

And I still don't think JW is showing up in that park. It makes 0 logistical sense.

Yea, well, I think they should probably should have waited a hot second until the hot turd that 2 seems to be is released. Still, I don't see how it makes financial sense to close a perfectly good land and move it 2 miles.
1 was a hot turd too and people ate it up. I'm sure it'll be the same with 2.

Pent up nostalgia release. Same thing with Jumanji 2/TFA. I'm willing to bet JW2 sees a big drop off.
I think that had more to do with TLJ being labeled a horrible movie by some while Jumanji was fun and didn't take itself to seriously.

And on the subject of IOA's Jurassic Park being perfectly good, I'm not honestly sure what I think of it. River Adventure is amazing but the land has been ruined in a lot of ways by Potter, Kong, the arcade games, and that hideous raptor puppet and lost the dense jungle atmosphere it had early into the park's lifetime. I feel like the franchise could be better represented. Of course it doesn't make any sense financially to replace it, but...

I just want more dinosaurs, is that too much to ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.