Aventura Hotel | Page 36 | Inside Universal Forums

Aventura Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
From Orlando Informer:
Just like at Hard Rock Hotel, Aventura Hotel’s pool will be equipped with underwater speakers, in order to allow for Universal’s popular dive-in movie experiences to be given an extra bit of oomph.

The overall pool area, meanwhile, will consist of a hot tub, splash pad for the kids, fire pit, and, of course, a bar and grill, which will serve up snacks, beer, wine, and frozen drinks.

From Orlando Informer:
Just like at Hard Rock Hotel, Aventura Hotel’s pool will be equipped with underwater speakers, in order to allow for Universal’s popular dive-in movie experiences to be given an extra bit of oomph.

The overall pool area, meanwhile, will consist of a hot tub, splash pad for the kids, fire pit, and, of course, a bar and grill, which will serve up snacks, beer, wine, and frozen drinks.

I keep switching back and forth between this hotel and CBBR, it's unreal but I'm back in the Aventura camp for now. That $100 dining credit looks tempting for the pool area,

The path to Volcano Bay doesn't hurt Aventura's case either if you plan on spending time there (and Sapphire is right next door instead of across the street).

Reactions: Coasted and Joel
Thanks for posting! Definitely some new tidbits in there. The VR experience sounds cool.

Another thing I saw was that they confirmed a dedicated walking path to volcano bay. I thought this was only rumored but I could be wrong. The other thing is that because Sapphire Falls is right there you can probably walk to VB from there now too. Overall I am definitely excited about this hotel!

They have a couple of those concepts in Pittsburgh. If they are similar to those, they're pretty good. Much much higher quality food than you would find in a Food Court. They're really more like mini Restaurants that share a common seating area and some facilities.

Reactions: Disneyhead
Just booked an 8-night stay at Aventura in October (for HHN28).

Random question - do guests of Cabana Bay have the option of taking the water taxi from Sapphire Falls? We definitely preferred the water taxi option compared to the bus (and never remember showing our key card when we stayed at Sapphire Falls).

Just booked an 8-night stay at Aventura in October (for HHN28).

Random question - do guests of Cabana Bay have the option of taking the water taxi from Sapphire Falls? We definitely preferred the water taxi option compared to the bus (and never remember showing our key card when we stayed at Sapphire Falls).
Yes, anyone can...A bit of a hike, but it can be done

Reactions: Brad
Yes, anyone can...A bit of a hike, but it can be done

The only missing amenity from Aventura vs. Sapphire Falls was the water taxi. Since these two properties are adjacent - and share the same drive essentially, I went ahead and booked Aventura as that style more matches what we're looking for (sleek, modern, etc.)

Great to know that this is available to anyone (I figured it was, since I've never been asked for a key card when boarding either at the hotel dock or the Citywalk dock).

Reactions: Joel and shiekra38
The only missing amenity from Aventura vs. Sapphire Falls was the water taxi. Since these two properties are adjacent - and share the same drive essentially, I went ahead and booked Aventura as that style more matches what we're looking for (sleek, modern, etc.)

Great to know that this is available to anyone (I figured it was, since I've never been asked for a key card when boarding either at the hotel dock or the Citywalk dock).
We actually hope over to the hotels for lunch on our day excursions...They are more than ok with you popping into the hotels..

You will have to go through a metal detector to pre-board, but otherwise you're good