Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, well, I think they should probably should have waited a hot second until the hot turd that 2 seems to be is released. Still, I don't see how it makes financial sense to close a perfectly good land and move it 2 miles.
There's sooooo much wasted space in JP. They either need to add to IOA or move the franchise to Park 3 and put that land in IOA to better use because it is being painfully wasted right now.

There's sooooo much wasted space in JP. They either need to add to IOA or move the franchise to Park 3 and put that land in IOA to better use because it is being painfully wasted right now.

The Discovery Center and old Trike Encounter could all be taken out for a new E-ticket and it'd still have room for more dinosaur encounters

The Discovery Center and old Trike Encounter could all be taken out for a new E-ticket and it'd still have room for more dinosaur encounters
With the only ride being a water ride too, many people just completely skip the land too, so yeah, there definitely needs to be a new E-ticket added. I'd say there's room for 2 E's, but i'd settle for an E and a D.

With the only ride being a water ride too, many people just completely skip the land too, so yeah, there definitely needs to be a new E-ticket added. I'd say there's room for 2 E's, but i'd settle for an E and a D.

Ehhhhh I don't think there's that much room. Unless you take out Camp Jurassic too, which I can't get behind

I kind of feel like the Discovery Center ties the whole land together. I'm not saying there's not wasted space, but the DC creates a pretty terrific visual lure from across the lagoon.
Most of the wasted space is all of the land where Triceratops Encounter was. But yes, the Discover Center is also something that, while iconic from the first movie, takes up a lot of space for a lot of nothing.

The "move JP to Park 3" idea always comes off like this to me:

If they plan on building the exact same thing, yeah.

JP (The movie franchise) is becoming increasingly tired. There's only so many times you can watch what is basically the same movie over and over again.

I wish they'd reboot the whole thing at this stage and turn it into a 10 part mini series.

If they plan on building the exact same thing, yeah.

JP (The movie franchise) is becoming increasingly tired. There's only so many times you can watch what is basically the same movie over and over again.

I wish they'd reboot the whole thing at this stage and turn it into a 10 part mini series.

But the last one showed Jimmy Buffet’s skill at keeping his margarita from spilling. To me, that was ‘different’.

I would settle for updating the existing dinos on JPRA. That commercial is pretty misleading when you see the Raptor Encounter and the AA's on JPRA in real life. I mean i love them but I have on nostalgia goggles... new guests who see DA and Hogsmeade and Kong and then JPRA are probably shocked at the figures barely hobbling along. Especially those raptors on the lift hill that can barely be bothered to move. I'm a little surprised that knowing JW was coming out 2 years ago and that there would be subsequent sequels, they didn't pump a little more love in to the land. If only to bring it up to the parks standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.