Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 290 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can fit a ride where Triceratops is and have the queue/load be at the Discovery Center.

Here's my ideal plan:

Discovery Center is renovated, keeping the same components/idea of what it is now, but it also becomes the ride entrance/exit of the new ride. The ride's show building (or if outdoor, it's track) would be where the Triceratops encounter was (in red), and the back of the DC would be converted into an amphitheater for a nighttime show (similar to rivers of light).

jpw.jpg

Here's my ideal plan:

Discovery Center is renovated, keeping the same components/idea of what it is now, but it also becomes the ride entrance/exit of the new ride. The ride's show building (or if outdoor, it's track) would be where the Triceratops encounter was (in red), and the back of the DC would be converted into an amphitheater for a nighttime show (similar to rivers of light).

View attachment 6137

Just curious, how do you select and color regions on Google Maps? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

Also, is a Flying Dinosaur clone still on the table?

I don't expect JP to have any modifications unto LC and TL are updated/revamped. Now, if JW ends up going into the new park, JP will go leaving 3 entire lands at IOA having to be updated.

Plus it has the single lowest capacity of any attraction in an Orlando theme park.

Love Pteranodon Flyers though week 10-17 Feb ie week before President Day school hols;

... Only two birds flying
...No Virtual Pass as ‘quiet’ season so 45min+ long queues (the irony)
...Only can ride ‘with’ under 9 year old (approx)! So last ever ride for us :-(

Does anyone know why there is the height restriction? Is it actually because is a low capacity ride ie to reduce the queues by preventing most people riding / to give kids priority? or is it actually hiding a weight restriction?

You know, I wonder how people would feel about the land if they just covered up the FJ show building with some trees and replaced the electric fences haha

I'd say it's one of the stronger lands at the resort

Reactions: Mad Dog
You know, I wonder how people would feel about the land if they just covered up the FJ show building with some trees and replaced the electric fences haha

I'd say it's one of the stronger lands at the resort
I think they should just theme it too look like a Jurassic Park DNA Laboratory (similar too the Transformers show building) with a JP jeep parked outside. And then focus on blocking the Greenhouse portion with tall bamboo.

Status
Not open for further replies.