Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 85 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just want to say that, "Rumor has it that Stranger Things has been leaked for the event but, SHHHHH don't tell nobody bout that"
no i'm sorry, that "leak" was Jon H.H.N Merdy (creative director of Halloween Nights Hollywood) covering up the real maze, which is the 2017 hit film IT and a Hollywood Harry crossover. it's merely a twitter facade that can be torn down through its binary codes and reversing the polarity of the neutron flow to reveal a different maze. I also saw an early screening of Stranger Things and that leak did not show up anywhere in the movie. i'm also new to the forums, hi. :clap:

Last edited:
Murdy is a pretty funny guy

So is it safe to assume with some answers in Q&A's he's deliberately misleading people or pretending to not know? I'm not challenging anyone on here who leaked stuff, but I'm curious now about how to approach his answers on Twitter from now on.

Could the maze not locked down yet, going back and forth, be the universal monsters maze? I mean in a sense I'm sure there are original components to it, and I could see higher ups being hesitant about letting him do it given that making the classics scary to younger generations is a challenge.

Couple of things I noticed:

^ Trick R' Treat?

^ That's non-committal, but interesting.

Dear oh dear.

bleh (although that TrT tweet seems to be aimed at the last part of the question and doesn't necessarily preclude TrT coming)

Reactions: maroonmol
Couple of things I noticed:

^ Trick R' Treat?

^ That's non-committal, but interesting.

Dear oh dear.

bleh (although that TrT tweet seems to be aimed at the last part of the question and doesn't necessarily preclude TrT coming)

Yeah to the TrT tweet; Johns a carny and he did the same thing with The Exorcist back before it was announced. I remember someone asking him to say if it’s coming or not and he gave some tweet that hinted it wasn’t

Definition: "(of a person) elderly and ifnfirm" or "worn out or ruined because of age or neglect."

It screams Universal Monsters.

Universal Monsters seems like it’s gonna be a realllyyyyyyy good Maze. Can’t wait to see what Murdy does with it considering he’s been waiting forever to do it. Also, does anyone have any leads as to where Halloween is gonna go?

So for all of the insiders is it pretty much confirmed that The Purge isn’t coming to HHN ‘18? I know Cult is the Gauntlet but hopefully we don’t get a Purge zone