Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 86 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
So for all of the insiders is it pretty much confirmed that The Purge isn’t coming to HHN ‘18? I know Cult is the Gauntlet but hopefully we don’t get a Purge zone
I really hope so. I mean, I'd rather have another ahs as a new scarezone than another Purge scarezone

Honestly Jon probably just left to further his musical career, but if we wanna be optimistic, we could hope that Universal gave him an offer to be Johns successor, honestly he's the only person I would be completely fine with taking the position.

If he comes to HHN he’s probably just gonna help John out with this year and take over next year

Edit: Agreed totally to what Spookies and Stuff said. Next year I can’t wait to see what Cooke would do with IT pt 2 and potentially The Conjuring(if WB allows it) since Conjuring 3 comes out next year

giphy.gif

Honestly Jon probably just left to further his musical career, but if we wanna be optimistic, we could hope that Universal gave him an offer to be Johns successor, honestly he's the only person I would be completely fine with taking the position.

If Jon Cooke is joining the Universal team this year, I wonder if Murdy will play it coy as to if he retires this year or if retirement is the case for him this year, when will he confirm it?