Aventura Hotel | Page 37 | Inside Universal Forums

Aventura Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I tried to book a trip at Aventura for Sept. 23-Oct.1 and the website says there are no rooms available for those dates. I talked with the Universal travel agent and she mentioned more rooms might become available when HHN packages go on sale. Anyone have any insight into this?

I tried to book a trip at Aventura for Sept. 23-Oct.1 and the website says there are no rooms available for those dates. I talked with the Universal travel agent and she mentioned more rooms might become available when HHN packages go on sale. Anyone have any insight into this?
Hotels generally hold back rooms for Travel Agency promotions, Universal package deal promotions, etc. The closer you get to the date, there's a possibility rooms will open up if the agents and marketing people didn't fill their allotments. It's a crap shoot though.

Reactions: traveller and Kmac
In addition to what @Mad Dog said many people will book a block of time at several places and or in advance (I booked in December) when they are thinking about HHN and then when it gets closer with plans more set they release their excess bookings or move the dates freeing up rooms. Keep trying...

In addition to what @Mad Dog said many people will book a block of time at several places and or in advance (I booked in December) when they are thinking about HHN and then when it gets closer with plans more set they release their excess bookings or move the dates freeing up rooms. Keep trying...

Also microsoft will be in Orlando again that week. With the success of last years event could be another park buyout.Universal Orlando Close Up | Here's Why Microsoft Ignites’ Event at Universal Orlando Resort Was Epic

Reactions: Kmac and JoeCamel
Reactions: Ashhanbre
Just booked 2 weeks here for Dec 2018 based on the fact that the package holiday was about $900 cheaper than CBBR (with the $100 food credit included) and that it already looks like it’s gonna be bloody lush!! :shades:

I think CBBR's big advantage over Aventura is it's pools which are almost useless in December so I'd call this a massive win win.

Reactions: amityboattours
I think CBBR's big advantage over Aventura is it's pools which are almost useless in December so I'd call this a massive win win.
Totally! :thumbsup: I truly love the lazy river at Cabana and would even personally rank the hotel above the other 4 current on-sites based on that feature alone, but the fact that Volcano Bay is within walking distance from Aventura, it’s got to be worth a punt at that price differential.

Totally! :thumbsup: I truly love the lazy river at Cabana and would even personally rank the hotel above the other 4 current on-sites based on that feature alone, but the fact that Volcano Bay is within walking distance from Aventura, it’s got to be worth a punt at that price differential.

Cabana Bay is walking distance as well. (Much closer if you stay towards the larger towers)

Cabana Bay is walking distance as well. (Much closer if you stay towards the larger towers)
Yeah, that’s right. My point was that I don’t have to pay $900 more to stay at CBBR to make use of their lazy river from August onwards, I can just stay at Aventura and use the 2 lazy rivers at VB with a short walk (as well as having the option to nip over to CBBR and use theirs too) :)

MY NAME IS MARTIN AND I AM A LAZY RIVER ADDICT! :drool:

Reactions: Scott W.
Do these hotels come with Quick Queue? What about reserved seating for the Shamu and Sea Lion shows?

Reactions: WAJAS