Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Six Flags Magic Mountain

LOL went here yesterday. They still were handing out 2017 Park Maps still. Don't for get to celebrate on July 4th 2007! hahahah

Other than that I had a good time. 21 rides in 5 hours.

Got word that Tidal Wave could be receiving modern boats. Hoping for this to be true.

Nice!

SFMM is really making a lot of investments this year! Just to recap:

-Crazanity, world's tallest pendulum ride is opening this year.
-365 daily operating schedule, on par with other major So Cal theme/amusement parks.
-Jet Stream is getting a refurb
-Tidal Wave is getting new boats
-Bumper cars getting upgrade.
-Scrambler getting refurb.
-Johnny Rockets getting refurb.
-Boardwalk/Games area getting re-themed/upgraded.
-New Samurai Summit Signage
-Parking lot getting shaded parking/solar panels.

Not bad if you ask me.

Got word the troll sign will be retired following the renovation of the Boardwalk, but that SFMM will be taking a trip down memory lane with it in the future... wonder what that could mean.

Got word the troll sign will be retired following the renovation of the Boardwalk, but that SFMM will be taking a trip down memory lane with it in the future... wonder what that could mean.
Could that mean they will bring it back in the Sky Tower museum?

Going back to that rumor of Roaring Rapids leaving, I personally don't buy it. We heard the same thing about Tidal Wave and they're keeping it. RR sucks up a LOT of people during the Summer. I think that would be a foolish decision when they have plenty of other space to work with.

Eeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

RIP any chance of a short line on Lex Luthor.

I think one side will be running VR while the other won't, but don't quote me on that. Officially opens Monday.

Also interesting enough - some stats were conducted stating Drop of Doom was actually losing popularity, so I suppose adding this was better than nothing. Plus hopefully that means Revolution is back to staying classic.

I think one side will be running VR while the other won't, but don't quote me on that. Officially opens Monday.

Also interesting enough - some stats were conducted stating Drop of Doom was actually losing popularity, so I suppose adding this was better than nothing. Plus hopefully that means Revolution is back to staying classic.
I enjoy Lex Luther. Sad to see it’s losing popularity.

I did hear from ops that they might have it back for Summer, but they’re considering having it for just Fright Fest and Holiday. Hope that’s the case.

So someone just sent me this NoLimits video for an SFMM coaster concept which at first I thought was fake...

but then they sent me the actual link.... what the h*ck

https://goo.gl/h1cr5a

Thoughts? This'll be the second time they've repurposed Superman, and looks like it'll give TTD a run for it's money... but still, such an oddball of a choice.

Last edited:
So someone just sent me this NoLimits video for an SFMM coaster concept which at first I thought was fake...

but then they sent me the actual link.... what the h*ck

https://goo.gl/h1cr5a

Thoughts? This'll be the second time they've repurposed Superman, and looks like it'll give TTD a run for it's money... but still, such an oddball of a choice.

You know what....I freaking love this. Bring it. I do want to see a Giga T-Rex or an Extreme spinner eventually.

Since when is “heck” a cuss word? I guess I should go around saying “Heck you!” That sounds edgy.

Was talking to Alex about this and told him it'd be a better repurpose for Superman's tower. So I'm with you that Im for it, but I'd be disappointed if our 50th was just Superman's 2nd transformation... Superman: Last Son of Krypton the Ride?

Was talking to Alex about this and told him it'd be a better repurpose for Superman's tower. So I'm with you that Im for it, but I'd be disappointed if our 50th was just Superman's 2nd transformation... Superman: Last Son of Krypton the Ride?
Son of Superman. It’ll be plagued with issues from opening day and will be in SBNO mode longer than the ride will have been open.

But yeah, I agree. This would be great for next year, but a Giga T-Rex would be preferred.

I also throwed out the idea of Darkseid coming into play, as that could explain why the tower is being even thought of for a ride possibility.

The only way I can buy this, is if Superman is no longer going to be Superman, leaving the door open to Darkseid there, and to eventually bring back Superman somewhere around the Riddler's Revenge spot.