Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

Odd that so many who dislike speculation come to a thread that is titled Halloween Horror Nights 28 speculation.

Seriously though, I'm new here.

And probably an brown eye.

No shade thrown, I assure you.
I used to love speculation. I still love HHN, which is why I check in on this thread every so often.

I just never remember the HHN speculation being a 365/year sport basically. I guess it just shows the growth of the event.

Odd that so many who dislike speculation come to a thread that is titled Halloween Horror Nights 28 speculation.

Seriously though, I'm new here.

And probably an brown eye.

No shade thrown, I assure you.
I think the speculation is fun, and since I likely won’t be attending the event anymore it’s all I have now. What I don’t get are the people who get really upset and angry about things not being announced even though there may be a solid rumor list that’s like 90% accurate.

So I've got a question and was curious about other peoples experiences with this, not directly related to HHN 28 but the event as a whole. Every year selfies with scare actors become more and more popular which I would think would be more disruptive and annoy the actors, so I personally have always video recorded and filmed in passing. However the actors always seemed to turn their back or avoid interacting with the camera which I though was odd considering I don't have to be like "hey take a pic" "do a selfie with me" specifically the Shining twins last year id see them stop for photos but then if I just simply passed by them the second they saw the camera they would turn and walk the other direction. Is there any reason for this that I'm not aware of? Sorry for the length or if this is in the wrong discussion couldn't find another more relevant

So I've got a question and was curious about other peoples experiences with this, not directly related to HHN 28 but the event as a whole. Every year selfies with scare actors become more and more popular which I would think would be more disruptive and annoy the actors, so I personally have always video recorded and filmed in passing. However the actors always seemed to turn their back or avoid interacting with the camera which I though was odd considering I don't have to be like "hey take a pic" "do a selfie with me" specifically the Shining twins last year id see them stop for photos but then if I just simply passed by them the second they saw the camera they would turn and walk the other direction. Is there any reason for this that I'm not aware of? Sorry for the length or if this is in the wrong discussion couldn't find another more relevant

Did you have an external light on? If so, that's why.