Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Picture of the Day - Everywhere Else

We keep going through a warm up/rain period that melts all the snow and then back to snow again. It’s been a roller coaster of a winter season for the past month or so.

kI7fioz.jpg

Aaah! Is that your reason for being there?

Yes, it’s our daughters spring break. We have been wanting to plan a DC trip for a while now, but things (unfortunately) sort of came together this year.

We want our child to understand that sometimes one must work for what they believe in, that her generation can inspire change.

We know some Parkland families, had a rough Valentine’s Day/night...realized our daughter’s whole school life has been code red drills, active shooter drills....started to wonder how we ever let things get like this...so, we just hope her generation can bring some common sense to this country’s leadership.

I do not think this is a political, not a left/right thing. Me personally, I just want to see the folks in DC start to work together, get something done even if it takes compromise...maybe some day!?!