Aventura Hotel | Page 38 | Inside Universal Forums

Aventura Hotel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
oi-hard-rock-hotel-orlando-entrance-area-276.jpg

oi-portofino-bay-hotel-entrance-area-699.jpg

I think all of their hotel sinage is lacking.. ;):lol::lol::lol:

The other hotel signage seems fine.

But, that Aventura signage just seems ugly. It looks like signage for brand-new low-tier apartments.

If that sign was rectangular, I would expect somebody to be twirling it in the air to get your attention.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but hotels don’t soft open right? I would think the opening day would be the first day you can make reservations online.

Somewhat true. But if they have an August opening and the whole thing is done in June, they aren't just going to lock the doors and come back in two months. They will start booking rooms.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but hotels don’t soft open right? I would think the opening day would be the first day you can make reservations online.
I booked CBBR & Sapphire soon after they determined an official opening date. The first day you could reserve online was the official opening date and forward from that date.

I'm working to open a hotel now and we're going to soft open a week before we're permitted to start accepting reservations. It's common to have a pre-open period where you can only accept walk-ins, but it's usually the difference of a couple of days.

Hotel openings are definitely not like flipping on a light switch.

Reactions: Ashhanbre
Seems like Brian Morrow left SeaWorld to work for Universal. This looks like a sign someone taking a Design 1 class would sketch out. I can already picture how much more tacky-er and unoriginal the new value resorts are gonna be.

Seems like Brian Morrow left SeaWorld to work for Universal. This looks like a sign someone taking a Design 1 class would sketch out. I can already picture how much more tacky-er and unoriginal the new value resorts are gonna be.
:rolleyes:

It's a sign.

Aventura is very cheap and includes all on-site benefits (apart from Express). You will liltely be able to walk from the pool of the hotel and through the gates of a world class Water Park in about a minute.

This is an extremely minor thing. Does it look great? No, but oh well. That's life.

Anyone know of any renderings for the king rooms or deluxe rooms? Really curious what they will look like as those would be what my wife and I are interested in.

Reactions: Ashhanbre