Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion) | Page 17 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World - Hollywood (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The thing I still don't understand is why call it Super Nintendo World if we're most likely not getting Donkey Kong & only Mario/Yoshi?

Super Mario World would be more appropriate for USH.

The thing I still don't understand is why call it Super Nintendo World if we're most likely not getting Donkey Kong & only Mario/Yoshi?

Super Mario World would be more appropriate for USH.

Probably later for expansion I suppose. It's not like they're gonna just slap Mario in Hollywood and leave it as it is. As it said, SNW is getting what MSHI has. We might get a bunch of 3d cardboards and paintings of various Nintendo characters like Marvel has, as few rides containing each character from different Nintendo universes.

Bro this is Universal. They won’t announce it until the day before grand opening.

The only way I can see a Nintendo announcement this year, is if it's coupled with the rumored Jurassic/Pets projects, and other things of note. Think something similar to the likes of the Roadmap to Hogsmeade

That's placing IF on a strong word.

The next Nintendo announcement will be "come get your last ride on XXXX before we tear it down to build SNW"

Reactions: Jones14