Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

What if it's good this time...
That was my thought process too, if they care enough to actually put a viewing area of sorts (if it turns out to be true) then I would think this will be a good show. Why waste all the effort if it’s just another mundane show? This along with the removal of the barges is certainly intriguing.

Maybe it will be construction for a “Secret Life of Pets” playground area? There were scenes taking place in Central Park, if I recall. That would give them a place to keep kids busy while KidZone is closed, and has a merch component. Otherwise, it’s a nice parcel of land with no real purpose during most of the operating day.

Maybe it will be construction for a “Secret Life of Pets” playground area? There were scenes taking place in Central Park, if I recall. That would give them a place to keep kids busy while KidZone is closed, and has a merch component. Otherwise, it’s a nice parcel of land with no real purpose during most of the operating day.

I would be surprised, considering that it has seemed that things have died down for Nintendo replacing Kidzone at USF as of right now.

To point something out, as how ORL Park Pass has pointed out, multiple speakers around that central park area have been taken down, and the lights ontop of Animal Actors that would be used are removed.

I wouldn’t call it worthless. There aren’t a lot of places in Uni where you can really get away from the crowds and relax, and this is probably the best one they have.
Yep, I strongly agree with you. It enables you to slow up, relax and enjoy the park, with the big plus of some nice shade.