Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion | Page 58 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 28 General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I promised myself I wouldn’t obsess over this forum this year (since I visited about once an hour last year) ... but I’m already failing at this. Love all that I am reading.
Haha don't worry man, I am actually obsessed

Everything I’ve heard about the Classic Monsters was that it was exclusive to Hollywood. Nothing has changed on that from where I sit. I have no actual information on originals yet, and have heard nothing about an “IP Mashup” for Orlando.

So, taking a step back, what do we know so far that could fit with this new information (if it’s accurate)?

AHS is likely set to return.
AHS has multiple seasons.
AHS has traditionally been the mega-house.
A “best-of” all 7 seasons can feature Cult without advertising Cult.

So, maybe, it’s not something new. Maybe it’s something more specific.

(Ladies and gentlemen, I present “Speculation.”)
God please don't give AHS ANOTHER mega house, don't make it TWD pls god

Haha don't worry man, I am actually obsessed

God please don't give AHS ANOTHER mega house, don't make it TWD pls god

I would take an AHS maze over TWD since every season is different, but still 7 seasons would be soooo much to cram into one maze. Assuming they did 15-16 scenes it’d probably be 1 room for Coven, Freak Show, Hotel; 3 rooms for Roanoke, Asylum, MH, and maybe 3-4 rooms for Cult. I guess it could work in a sense but it wouldn’t do any of the seasons justice because of how short they would be

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
Today at the HHN Wiki, we received a troll article about a supposed Caligula house coming. It is so incredibly beautiful, I just have to share it with the community who don't go to the wiki. The page is called Io, Fredigula and can be found in the recently edited pages of the wiki. To keep it on topic. I don't much have an opinion on the original speculation. I would like to know when the dates will be officially announced though.

Last edited:
Reactions: RevFreako
Sorry if this has been addressed already, but I haven't been paying 100% attention to this ridiculously long thread, but it always seemed to me that the tweet about Stranger Things from Universal was not hinting at a new HHN house (like 11 months in advance,) but was simply a cute tweet from a social media account to tie into the fervor of a new season on Netflix.

Tweet in question, from Oct 27:
stranger-things-tweet.jpg

And release date for Stranger Things Season Two? Oct 27th.

Does anyone actually have some inside info on a ST house? Or have we spent the last 4.5 months getting our hopes up for nothing?

Seems to me this was ground zero for the rumor.

That is all.

Sorry if this has been addressed already, but I haven't been paying 100% attention to this ridiculously long thread, but it always seemed to me that the tweet about Stranger Things from Universal was not hinting at a new HHN house (like 11 months in advance,) but was simply a cute tweet from a social media account to tie into the fervor of a new season on Netflix.

Tweet in question, from Oct 27:
View attachment 6227

And release date for Stranger Things Season Two? Oct 27th.

Does anyone actually have some inside info on a ST house? Or have we spent the last 4.5 months getting our hopes up for nothing?

Seems to me this was ground zero for the rumor.

That is all.
If this whole thing has been bs I’ll be legitimately happy, wasn’t really looking forward to a StTh house

Ifrit seems to keep beating around the bush to confirm it but keeps hinting at Trick ‘r Treat to come as a maze, so take that as you will. So yeah, using Ifrit as another source 3 confirmed mazes at the moment for Orlando are:

- IT
- Stranger Things
- Trick ‘r Treat

We must be about due for the first announcement...
Hollywood is getting one in April according to Murdy(fingers crossed no delays…looking at you 2017:angry:). So maybe a shared announcement?

Thinking about It, I would bet the projector scene is done via a hallway with multiple projections on the walls of the family picture, that would function as strobes. Some of the projections would actually be on (hidden) boo doors, out of which teeth-bearing Pennwyises would pop--very similar to Mirror, Mirror in ST3. Would be a great re-branding of one of my favorite scenes at HHN ever.

Whether they would (or could) do the blood coming out of drain scene, I have no idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
If what I’ve heard is correct, this may be tacitly endorsed.

That would be amazing. I feel like the title is gonna end up being Warner Bro’s IT since it’s vague enough and tells who the producer is. I wonder what King thought about The Shining house since I remember he tried to stop it