Avengers: Infinity War (2018) | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
By the end of Avengers 4, I’d assume that everyone in Gen 1 (Stark, Steve Rogers, Thor, maybe Hulk?) will be dead.

I’d also think Vision and Dr. Strange will die in Infinity War since they have Infinity Stones. They could reappear in 4 though.

I think Strange is safe, moreso due to the inevitable Doctor Strange 2 (as that should be something in development), but that I don't think Vision is safe.

I think Strange is safe, moreso due to the inevitable Doctor Strange 2 (as that should be something in development), but that I don't think Vision is safe.
I’ve been under the assumption that every movie past Avengers 4 (minus Captain Marvel) is a placeholder and we shouldn’t assume it’s actually happening.

I’ve been under the assumption that every movie past Avengers 4 (minus Captain Marvel) is a placeholder and we shouldn’t assume it’s actually happening.

Homecoming 2 has already been confirmed, with filming to begin sometime this summer for a July release in 2019. Kevin also confirmed Black Panther 2 following interviews with Entertainment Weekly, and Gunn has already confirmed that he is working on Guardians 3.

It also seems like a Black Widow movie is also in development now too.

My bets (these are based on "narrative needs"). Basically, the first movie will do two things: demoralize our heroes and emphasize how powerful Thanos and the Black Order are. I expect it to be nothing but throwing rocks.

Part 1 Deaths - Vision, Ramanda (T'Challa's mom), Nebula, Rhodes (War Machine), an Asgardian (more likely Loki), Hawkeye.

Part 1 Incapacitations/Missing - Drax, Groot, Steve Rodgers, Thor (if not dead), Falcon, Bruce/Hulk, Scarlet Witch, Gamora, Strange, Rocket, Gamora

In the end of part one, the only "fighters" left will be the physically or emotionally "weakest" ones: Tony, Natasha, Peter Parker and Quill, T'Challa, and Bucky (Mantis too). The post-credit scene will be between Nick Fury and Carol Danvers, discussing the need to get back in the game.

Part 2 Deaths - Steve Rodgers.

No really. I think that'll be it. Part 2 is assembling the Avengers. Steve will be there. He and Tony have to fight side-by-side in the ultimate climax. When Tony tries to sacrifice himself, Steve does it instead. That'll be enough to send Tony into hiding, removing him from the MCU while allowing him to reappear in the future.

My bets:

Dead: Vision, Gamora (causing Nebula to avenge her sister), Loki

Thor forges a new hammer with Groot and Rocket (as seen in the concept art and hinted in the trailers), The Black Order manipulate Strange to be a double agent, Spider-Man badly injured causing Tony to go nuts realizing he needs Steve more than ever and the movie ends with the Avengers failing to stop Thanos as he kills Vision to acquire the final stone with the movie ending on a shot of Thanos snapping his fingers. Screen turns black, Cut to credits.

Mid Credits: Scott Lang wakes up wondering what happened to the Avengers, recalling the events of Infinity War only to wake up in a San Fransisco where they no longer exist

Post Credits: Fury calls upon the Nova Corps in an effort to find Captain Marvel

SPOILERS BELOW!

qznTOFxM3vY_-fTXnrn6awHznXLFKQLgzGTloMe7ikM.jpg

He has four, possibly five stones. This is from the Twitter version. In the Youtube version the gauntlet is cut off, but you can see that he is surrounded by trees. He's in Wakanda, about to physically DESTROY Vision.

Last edited:
So we’ve officially reached the week of release. When’s everyone seeing it? I’m going Thursday at 7. I had to be one of the first to see it. Spoilers will be out quickly.

Reactions: youhow2
So we’ve officially reached the week of release. When’s everyone seeing it? I’m going Thursday at 7. I had to be one of the first to see it. Spoilers will be out quickly.

Friday at hopefully 1.55 PM or 3 PM.

Speaking of spoilers, I think from here on out, spoilers need to be put in the designated area, which can be done by going to the "+" symbol on the reply's, and going into spoilers.

This is an uncommon film, one of which that has built up a lot more anticipation than a lot of the films over the past few years. And that I can't wait to see how it's told.

Reactions: HereWeGo
I’ve yet to see Black Panther. I’m stuck between waiting for that to be released on home video so I can follow the story better or risk spoilers.

Reactions: awhen