Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

Haven’t been in here in a while, is there any rumored opening date for this yet other then “spring”?
Softs?
They've decided the ride is a total turd and instead of opening it, they're just going to keep the store open and demo everything else and start from scratch. Maybe then we'll actually get a FAST and FURIOUS ride.

Question about the 4 minutes/90 second length comparison. They're obviously not including the dance party scene in that 90 seconds, so this must mean the 360 scene in orlando should be substantially longer right? I would certainly hope so.

Question about the 4 minutes/90 second length comparison. They're obviously not including the dance party scene in that 90 seconds, so this must mean the 360 scene in orlando should be substantially longer right? I would certainly hope so.
I'm sure it will be the same length as Hollywood

We're probably talking 90 seconds for the Musion scene, 90 seconds for the 360 scene....Maybe a minute of a practical scene at the end, plus transition time between scenes, which will be like 10 seconds

We're probably talking 90 seconds for the Musion scene, 90 seconds for the 360 scene....Maybe a minute of a practical scene at the end, plus transition time between scenes, which will be like 10 seconds
Yeah, sounds like what it might be. And the people that felt Kong was short at apx. 6 1/2 minutes, and I wasn't one of them (I think the length was fine), they may certainly have issues with 4 minutes on a similar layout.

Going by Hollywood, about 80 seconds for the scene pre Musion, 105 seconds for the Musion scene (just did counting), 96 seconds for the 360 sequence, and if they go by Extreme Close-up runtime for the finale, about 44 seconds.

That would give them about 325 seconds, which would be about a 5.41 minute attraction

Going by Hollywood, about 80 seconds for the scene pre Musion, 105 seconds for the Musion scene (just did counting), 96 seconds for the 360 sequence, and if they go by Extreme Close-up runtime for the finale, about 44 seconds.

That would give them about 325 seconds, which would be about a 5.41 minute attraction
Are they going to do some of those Hollywood version tram shows 'before' the tram for F&F, which would be more like a pre show then for F&F, like the Witch pre show for Kong.If so people, won't feel like those preshows are part of the ride, since they're kind of programmed to view pre shows as separate from a ride. ...I'm just guessing though.

Are they going to do some of those Hollywood version tram shows 'before' the tram for F&F, which would be more like a pre show then for F&F, like the Witch pre show for Kong.If so people, won't feel like those preshows are part of the ride, since they're kind of programmed to view pre shows as separate from a ride. ...I'm just guessing though.

I would doubt they'd use one of the scenes before they enter the showbuilding, but I don't rule out the Roman and Letty instructional scene if they have a car holding up right outside the musion scene.

Yeah, sounds like what it might be. And the people that felt Kong was short at apx. 6 1/2 minutes, and I wasn't one of them (I think the length was fine), they may certainly have issues with 4 minutes on a similar layout.

my guess is that would make it like skipping the outside portion of Kong (something that I have not experienced). Also, I agree that Kong is a good length for a ride.

I would doubt they'd use one of the scenes before they enter the showbuilding, but I don't rule out the Roman and Letty instructional scene if they have a car holding up right outside the musion scene.

Instructional scenes are my favorite kind

my guess is that would make it like skipping the outside portion of Kong (something that I have not experienced). Also, I agree that Kong is a good length for a ride.

Yes, that kills the Kong ride really without the epic beginning...That won't be a huge issue here

I wonder if perhaps they changed the concept, and eliminated those awful party screen segments from the ride, and replaced them with something different.