Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure about break runs, at least 2, but likely 4 at least from what I can tell. I assume they’ll be stops before and after track switch. One will probably be to slow it down at one point before entering the round building.

I’m no coaster expert. Maybe 3 or 4 trains at once? They’ll have lots of room at load/unload with the two stations now connected, so maybe they’ll have more trains on, but only dispatch with ~3 running outside at once.

By chance, will the attraction after it's backwards portion be switched to do a forward launch?

I’m not sure about break runs, at least 2, but likely 4 at least from what I can tell. I assume they’ll be stops before and after track switch. One will probably be to slow it down at one point before entering the round building.

I’m no coaster expert. Maybe 3 or 4 trains at once? They’ll have lots of room at load/unload with the two stations now connected, so maybe they’ll have more trains on, but only dispatch with ~3 running outside at once.
Cheetah Hunt loads two trains at once, in the station, then one waits ahead for the front car to pass the next block section...I could see the same setup for this ride...Only quicker block section turn arounds

I think the construction date is just for the buildings. If it’s themed as we think it could be, there will be a lot of work going on inside.

I’d put my money on summer next year but I’d be happy to be wrong.

That makes a lot of sense then if it’s just for the buildings and it won’t actually open till summer 2019. It would be really amazing if it opened in January haha.

This if gone ruffle a few feathers... I’ve said it before but the constant use of acronyms are so annoying, I come on the forum to catch up on threads and literally every time in all different kinds of threads there will be acronyms I don’t know. It’s not even like I can ask what it means because the conversation has moved on, and there could be 3/4 pages after the acronym so I never want to ask. I can’t imagine how many other people get confused/annoyed as well.

It doesn’t even save that much time using acronyms especially if someone ends up asking anyway and you have to type it out.

It’s not like I’m an Orlando noob either, I’ve been going with my family all my life, like 3 times a year for a long period. So I know Orlando theme parks like the back of my hand and I still struggle with deciphering acronyms.
They’re just not meant to be used as much as you guys use them.

Sorry for the essay/derailment

This if gone ruffle a few feathers... I’ve said it before but the constant use of acronyms are so annoying, I come on the forum to catch up on threads and literally every time in all different kinds of threads there will be acronyms I don’t know. It’s not even like I can ask what it means because the conversation has moved on, and there could be 3/4 pages after the acronym so I never want to ask. I can’t imagine how many other people get confused/annoyed as well.

It doesn’t even save that much time using acronyms especially if someone ends up asking anyway and you have to type it out.

It’s not like I’m an Orlando noob either, I’ve been going with my family all my life, like 3 times a year for a long period. So I know Orlando theme parks like the back of my hand and I still struggle with deciphering acronyms.
They’re just not meant to be used as much as you guys use them.

Sorry for the essay/derailment
I often have to look them up myself. I try not to use an abbreviation unless I already wrote out the full name earlier in the same post. Sorry for the trouble. There is the abbreviations post with all of them in alphabetical order. You can use CTRL+F to find any on that page (sure knows I do at times.) Often when answering someone asking in a thread what an abbreviation is, I'll look it up there to get the answer for them.

Common Theme Park Abbreviations | Inside Universal Forums

I still hope the backwards section will be through a seesaw, you go down and end by that giant thing, who then lefts up the track making us go backwards. We then end on a lower flat track, where there will be another forward launch.
My personal theory is that at the end of the larger building it will rotate us on a turntable, then backwards launch us out of the big building and into the small one (going backwards.) After a short scene (waiting for a track switch to complete outside) we then get launched forwards into a long coaster run outside.

Just my theory.

It could instead be the other way around, and actually send you through the long coaster run backwards... Or, it could have two turntables and never send you backwards.

My personal theory is that at the end of the larger building it will rotate us on a turntable, then backwards launch us out of the big building and into the small one (going backwards.) After a short scene (waiting for a track switch to complete outside) we then get launched forwards into a long coaster run outside.

Just my theory.

It could instead be the other way around, and actually send you through the long coaster run backwards... Or, it could have two turntables and never send you backwards.
I think you accounted for just about every scenario there. :)

I often have to look them up myself. I try not to use an abbreviation unless I already wrote out the full name earlier in the same post. Sorry for the trouble. There is the abbreviations post with all of them in alphabetical order. You can use CTRL+F to find any on that page (sure knows I do at times.) Often when answering someone asking in a thread what an abbreviation is, I'll look it up there to get the answer for them.

Common Theme Park Abbreviations | Inside Universal Forums

Thanks didn’t know that existed.

Status
Not open for further replies.