Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion | Page 89 | Inside Universal Forums

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (USH) General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The third season of Channel Zero ended yesterday and I'm just gonna take a moment and say it: WOW do I want this show as a maze. So many environments, the meat man, the creepy Twin-Peaks creature at the end...

And it's not even like the ratings should be an issue; they're about on par with Ash vs Evil Dead. I know it's waaaaaaaay too early to talk about it, but would Channel Zero be a possibility in the distant future?

Reactions: Horror Lover
The third season of Channel Zero ended yesterday and I'm just gonna take a moment and say it: WOW do I want this show as a maze. So many environments, the meat man, the creepy Twin-Peaks creature at the end...

And it's not even like the ratings should be an issue; they're about on par with Ash vs Evil Dead. I know it's waaaaaaaay too early to talk about it, but would Channel Zero be a possibility in the distant future?

A mega-house based on Channel Zero would rock! And it'd be easy since Universal owns the rights..

Reactions: rageofthegods
A mega-house based on Channel Zero would rock! And it'd be easy since Universal owns the rights..

Man, even just a Butcher's Block house: Start at the park, see Smart Mouth and the Staircase, go to the hospital with Robert and Schizophrenia and Louise's House with the Peaches attacking, go to the Tunnel with creepy Butcher and up the stairs for a few dinner scenes and a run in with the Pestilent God...

Only problem I see with a mega-house is the amount of children actors in the Candle Cove section (I guess Jawbone Mrs. Booth and Skin-Taker are gonna dominate) and what monsters they'll use for the No-End House (the masked guy I guess, but for the entire maze?)

Don't forget the teeth demon plus is easy for the Candle Cove section if Universal does the same thing with The Sinister section of the Blumhouse maze.

The only properties that might fit this are AHS Asylum, Universal Classic Monsters(he said the one in PC was one of the trickiest mazes to design this year so maybe they’re the same? although UCM doesn’t seem political), and Stranger Things maybe although it doesn’t seem political

Edit: I’m really wondering what the budget this years gonna be like considering all of the hot IP’s and the expensive mazes(Thing and ST)

Puuuuuuuuuuuurgeeeeeeeeee

OK but seriously this smells like mis-direction. To my mind, I think it's The Thing. The movie was all about Reagan-era paranoia driving people crazy. It's pretty political.

Edit: The "tricky" part could be how all the forms the Thing takes would be pretty hard for an actor to portray, plus budget concerns.

The Purge and The Thing have both been done at the event before, I don't think it would be that tricky to figure out how they could be integrated into a maze again. It's most likely something new.

The Purge and The Thing have both been done at the event before, I don't think it would be that tricky to figure out how they could be integrated into a maze again. It's most likely something new.

I thought The Purge wasn’t coming this year since Murdy said only 1 IP zone (leaked AHS Cult) and we already know all the houses?

I'm also guessing political means Stranger Things... after all...

37680026731_c70cf51625_b.jpg