Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Hogsmeade (Orlando): Part 2

I am really shocked that Universal had New Years fireworks over Hogwarts and that they blared non-canon music throughout the land. Something tells me that they didn’t seek permission from WB.

I am really shocked that Universal had New Years fireworks over Hogwarts and that they blared non-canon music throughout the land. Something tells me that they didn’t seek permission from WB.

Perhaps because it was from Hollywood and not Orlando, ontop of the fact of already built infrastructure; that they did it? I also think proximity may of also benefitted Hollywood a bit in this regard, allowing them to convince Warner closer to home than as opposed to Orlando.

10580-eyes.png

Universal are sneaky little devils. They rarely announce much. You just show up one day and, voila, the new stuff is staring you in the face. Heck, remember new Springfield open for weeks, before they said anything official......It's like surprise Birthday parties. :)