Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks | Page 478 | Inside Universal Forums

Nintendo Coming to Universal Parks

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not... He meant the theme park attraction the game was based on lol. They added new characters like Trixie from Toy Story 3 after the movie came out.
I know, haha. I was more referring to the quality of the ride and the fact I played a Wii game during my childhood with the same title and the same experience. That's cool they updated it at least.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 10.13.19 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 10.13.19 AM.png
    298.8 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: Alicia
Unpopular opinion: If SNW goes into KZ, ET better go with it. The ride is massive, and is taking up valuable space that SNW can use.

Also, I think Zelda may be built before SNW. That way, the parks switch new attractions every year. Potter IOA, then Potter USF. Nintendo IOA, then Nintendo USF.
I agree with all of this. ET is fun, but I imagine it pulls almost no people

IOA would feel fuller with a LC re-theme to Zelda, whenever I walk counter clockwise in IOA it feels like a themed (admittedly well) walking trail more than it does a theme park

Reactions: Magic-Man
I don't think any insiders have ever said anything about Luigi's mansion being possible???? I mean anything is possible, but Alicia has given us a ton of concrete stuff, but nothing about Luigi's Mansion. I don't remember hearing it from any insiders or seeing any concept art. I think people just keep mentioning it and it's getting twisted telephone style

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
It's been discussed here that with the likely move of this land to the third dry park, they are probably going to expand the original plans for KZ which definitely did not include Luigi's Mansion. People are speculating that it could happen now if they have indeed moved SNW to Park 4.

Didn't an insider on here say that LM had been added to the plans a couple weeks ago? Plus, it was in the original concept art.
It's been discussed here that with the likely move of this land to the third dry park, they are probably going to expand the original plans for KZ which definitely did not include Luigi's Mansion. People are speculating that it could happen now if they have indeed moved SNW to Park 4.

It kinda was in the original pitch. There was a small interactive thing on the second floor of the Mario Kart complex, but it wasn't its own attraction/ride/

Reactions: Alicia and jrn14