Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion | Page 142 | Inside Universal Forums

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is my scratchy scratch. I am sure it is terribly inaccurate, but it was fun creating it. (I went through 5 drawings to come up with this)

IjJPwKW.jpg
Pretty darn close. Just swap where the top line is with the line right below it.

Reactions: JoeCamel
Here is my scratchy scratch. I am sure it is terribly inaccurate, but it was fun creating it. (I went through 5 drawings to come up with this)

IjJPwKW.jpg
Are those squares the Stops? Have you figured out where the large 15,000 sq. ft building and the two smaller buildings would go?

Blackpool? You’re kidding right lol
There is not a single ride there that I would consider thrilling lol it’s a typical seaside amusement park with delusions of grandeur imo
Alton towers rides are mostly a poor imitation of Other parks. For instance oblivion is a smaller sheikra, air is a smaller manta. Wicker man looks interesting but the safety concerns are putting a lot of people off. Smiler is OK.
Thorpe Park is a little better, my local park has a nice woodie in Megaphobia. But none even come close to uni or seaworld, or Busch gardens.
Never been to either. It's just been my perception.

But it's funny you consider Oblivion and Air "smaller" versions or Orlando rides, though. They came first by several years.

Never been to either. It's just been my perception.

But it's funny you consider Oblivion and Air "smaller" versions or Orlando rides, though. They came first by several years.
The drop on oblivion is roughly the size of the second drop on Sheikra, with air the lift hill takes you up the side of an actual hill so you completely lose the thrill of the height aspect. It’s also much less intense. I Didn’t know which came first but yes they are poor imitations, or the Orlando ones are improved versions lol.

If you swap the places of the top two lines. Big building is over the track on top-right. Smaller building 1 is the dead end on left. Third building is far right-bottom curve before straight-away at the end.
You and Teebin make a great team. He comes up with the questions and you give the answers. A modern day version of Burns and Allen.:thumbsup:

Reactions: happy bunny rabbit
... Wicker man looks interesting but the safety concerns are putting a lot of people off. Smiler is OK.
Thorpe Park is a little better, my local park has a nice woodie in Megaphobia. But none even come close to uni or seaworld, or Busch gardens.

“Safety concerns” ... with Wicker man or you mean in general?

Status
Not open for further replies.