Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure Construction Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling both this attraction and whatever MoM ends up being won't involve the main trio at all. Having multiple "Harry Potter & ____" attractions within one area would get confusing and redundant, so I'd prefer they go the Hipogriff/Express route and just give it an entirely original premise and title.

I have a feeling both this attraction and whatever MoM ends up being won't involve the main trio at all. Having multiple "Harry Potter & ____" attractions within one area would get confusing and redundant, so I'd prefer they go the Hipogriff/Express route and just give it an entirely original premise and title.

I agree. I kind of doubt we'll see the words "Harry Potter, "escape," "journey," "forbidden," or even "race" as part of this attraction's name. But as always, I could be wrong!

I'm actually really curious as to what the budget of the whole project is. I'm guessing somewhere around 90-120 million (coasters cost an average of around 30 million, but you gotta add theming, special elements, and land clearing costs).

I'm curious to know what the most expensive ride at UOR is. With inflation, I'd probably bet JPRA.

Just to give you an idea, when it opened at Hollywood, the Jurassic Park Ride was touted as the most expensive theme park ride ever built. (But that did include the R&D.)

Status
Not open for further replies.