Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion | Page 262 | Inside Universal Forums

Fast & Furious: Supercharged - General Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It’s a spring break and Easter thing for right now. Crowds have been pretty big out of nowhere this past week.
Last week was pretty busy at both WDW & Universal. This week has not been though until today. I'd imagine it picks up on Friday/Sat. though, and goes back into overdrive until a week or two after Easter.

Last edited:
Reactions: tankart150
Last week was pretty busy at both WDW & Universal. This week has not been though. I'd imagine it picks up on Friday/Sat. though, and goes back into overdrive until a week or two after Easter.
Yeah, last week was busier. It’s still been busy this week, just sort of barely above average. Grad Bash is coming up as well starting April 13th.

Reactions: Mad Dog
All in all, it seems both WDW and Universal have had a good quarter.:thumbsup:....
That's actually my concern about this ride. I obviously want Universal to succeed and smash attendance records but part of me worries that if attendance increases too much this year, they will point to the opening of F&F as the reason. Anything that provides positive reinforcement to executives that greenlighting this was the right move makes me nervous about the future regardless of what insiders say.

That's actually my concern about this ride. I obviously want Universal to succeed and smash attendance records but part of me worries that if attendance increases too much this year, they will point to the opening of F&F as the reason. Anything that provides positive reinforcement to executives that greenlighting this was the right move makes me nervous about the future regardless of what insiders say.
I would guess that the plans for the next round of new attractions have already been submitted, and that's for more diversified attractions.

I would assume there would be changes, considering the San Francisco doesn't have the U.S.Bank building, and a few others along with the mountains in the Hollywood visuals being north of LA. :tongue:
Well you could also assume the thing would actually go fast. I figured they'd just be like "It's California, so we'll slap it in that area of the park". Call me pleasantly surprised. I guess they did do a bunch of retooling of Kong's animation...

Well you could also assume the thing would actually go fast. I figured they'd just be like "It's California, so we'll slap it in that area of the park". Call me pleasantly surprised. I guess they did do a bunch of retooling of Kong's animation...
Robert Niles of Theme Park Insider said that the Kong 360 film at Orlando was a night and day difference upgrade over the 360 Hollywood film.