Super Nintendo World (Osaka) | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

Super Nintendo World (Osaka)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nintendo in USJ is vertical already! Meanwhile, back in the States...

Bump, it has been accelerating more and more in work now.

osakausj180320.jpg

osakausj180322.jpg

osakausj180321.jpg

More can be found in this article:

ユニバーサル・スタジオ・ジャパン スーパー・ニンテンドー・ワールド 2018/03/13 建設現場が想像以上に広くてビックリ!: 陽は西から昇る! 関西のプロジェクト探訪

I'm a bit confused about exactly where this is being built in the park. I thought originaly it was going to be to the left of the main entrance next to Hollywood, but all this construction is going on right next to the Wizarding World?

I'm a bit confused about exactly where this is being built in the park. I thought originaly it was going to be to the left of the main entrance next to Hollywood, but all this construction is going on right next to the Wizarding World?

To be percisely, SNW in Osaka will be built next to Hogsmeade, but with a path to the land from the Waterworld area. It's essentially being built on a large portion of their parking lot, bordering the parking structure.

To be percisely, SNW in Osaka will be built next to Hogsmeade, but with a path to the land from the Waterworld area. It's essentially being built on a large portion of their parking lot, bordering the parking structure.

Thanks!
Seems an odd place to put it to me, restricts and expansion of Wizarding world there surely?

That has to be the track for Mario kart.....

I think it is too early to tell, to be perfectly honest.

Wow, they aren't wasting any time now. That's a lot done in the last two months.

It's reminding me when Hollywood and Osaka went fast on vertical work for their Hogsmedaes. Very excited to see what unfolds over the next few months, as I hope @Haru and @Yukendoit can help cover it as best as they can.

I know it's not much but:freak: I wonder what the devil is all that below ground level work??? So many questions already.

Probably a dumb question, but could that below ground structure be some sort of maze? Or is it just building foundations?
This was my first question upon looking it's really fascinating to me.. those piles of dirt really throw me off, they look repetitive so possible..Idk:shrug:

I’m going with foundations because of the dirt left in between some of the forms. Very curious style and method of construction and how it differs from the US but I’m sure they have to engineer/build it for earthquakes and tsunamis.

Reactions: Alicia